Home

HELP!!!!!!!

Nom_Anor

Traya has 64 WIS and 18 DEX so most offensive force powers will have no effect. The few force powers which you can "save" out of (lightning, crush, etc) will most likely only do half damage. If you are DS then your best bet is to cast crush continuously. The secondary effect is that the target loses a round to recovery; a perfect opportunity for you to use crush again.

If you are LS, do NOT waste your time with statis or wave. Use your buffing power and charge it. Whoop up on her until your buffs start to wear off, then run away, buff up again and go back for more.

I hope that helps.

thanks but most of that i didnt understand.

so your saying that i should not use force storm and use all my medpacks and sheilds and just attack her with my light sabers and not with the force and conserve the force powers for healing myself

please explain in more detail

what they are saying is that given her high wisdom and dex she will be immune to most of the powers you will cast at her and even lightning will do little or no damage: you will only exhaust your force powers. However, if you are Darkside, force crush works fine (but damage is reduced) and is your best bet.

If you are lightside, then you will have to rely on your defensive powers that buff your attributes and attack her with your saber as other powers won't affect her. You will probably need shields, stims and med packs to survive...

Edit: moving this thread to the padawan's lounge.

I usually do the same as everyone else, run around healing my self then dart back whack her a couple of times and run away again ect ect. However, before i start talkin to her, I usually put a bunch of mines (all that i have) on the pathway that I came in through, and then talk to her. When the fight begins, I run backward instead of attacking her, lead her through the mines, attack, and run away again. Although she'll heal herself eventually, it usually gives me an edge in the battle.

Archived