Home

WCG Singapore 2005 Finals

Crow_Nest

I just got back from the World Cyber Games 2005 Finals which is being held in Singapore. With some pictures too :cool:

This is the main attraction, lots of gamers all over the country (Some foreigners too) come here to fight for the crown

WCG_Singapore_01.jpg

One of the teams playing Counter-Strike: Source (They all have Razor Diamondback mice!) Unfortunately, they still lost to the opposing team. Well, theres always next year :D

WCG_Singapore_02.jpg

An arial view of the entire hall

WCG_Singapore_03.jpg

Dunno what these guys are waiting for, probably for a game to start

WCG_Singapore_04.jpg

One of the overclocking teams, a heavily overclocked AMD Athlon CPU. Every rig there are most likely running NVIDIA nForce 4 mainboards, graphic cards and AMD CPUs. Check out the custom made refridgerator on the top! :eek:

WCG_Singapore_05.jpg

Close up of the entire rig, seems to be running two NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX in SLI technology. Does anyone here own a rig as good as this?

WCG_Singapore_06.jpg

And i also got to play BF2 with a Logitech G5 Laser Mouse for the very first time. I wish i had one now :(

Some pretty good pictures. That pc is crazy, but I guess they need to get their computers ready to compete properly for the tournaments, and get their computer as good as possible for tournaments. Also, whats so different about this G5 mouse? I was thinking of picking one up when I see one.

The G5 is laser and has 2000 DPI. No more optical. And it has better on-the-fly switching cause the two + and - buttons are together, while for the MX518 the + is above the scroll wheel and - below the wheel. The G5 has both + and - right under the wheel, and i found it easier to switch. In addtion to that, the G5 also has 3 LED lights to show you the DPI setting. The underside has a weight cartraidge, gamers can add more weight to the mouse whenever they find it too light and uncomfortable. I also checked a review site and they said the wire isnt made of rubber and is replaced by who knows what?

You can search the Logitech website for more info

EDIT: nevermind.....

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2464,CONTENTID=10715

Archived