Home

PsychoPortal Fan Collective Subconcious

Smon

So far the Non-mental worlds I have conceptualized are:

PNHQ:Psychonauts HQ, a large base housing many psychics

Scalper Asylum:Another asylum, however it is still in business and NOT a tower

Tearpull City:A large city home to PNHQ, Scalpe rAsylum, and all kinds of other psychic happenings

Museum of Mental Exploration:A large museum housing all sorts of psychic history and a statue of Truman Zanatto made entirely of Psytanium (properly shielded for the masses of course)

Pathol Therapist Offices:A large building full of people devoted to Psychology rather then Psi-ence.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pathol Therapist Offices:A large building full of people devoted to Psychology rather then Psi-ence.

This is perhaps my favorite place as it presents a whole different aspect to the mental world.

I'm a little wary of the asylum since there was another asylum in the game. However done carefully I think it could be done quite well.

I have begun thinking more about the Psuedo-Nauts. And I don't believe that they should have an underground lair or some type of cliched villian hideout. It would be interesting if they were cool, calm, and collected, as they tried to steer clear of such bumbles that many rebels make. (Ex: Coach Oleander. Way too sloppy) Instead they would infiltrate places of psychic energy and as the game progresses they have already taken over most of Tearpull City pyschics without anyone noticing.

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

I just found that link and it could help if you decide to construct upon this idea.

Another plotbunny just arrived with the mention of the Psuedo-Nauts. Here I may ramble without doing much.

What if one Psuedo-Naut worked in the asylum and was the cause of some of the asylum patients insanity. The whole time they talk to the person they fend pity for them but in reality are twisting up their psyche.

Inside of this person's mind it would be two conflicting worlds. I don't mean like Gloria's light/darkness. Take for example something as simple as a street. Half of the street would be white and the other half would be black. This would be from their own view of the world and the Psuedo-Naut's invading view of the world.

I'm going to have to expand on this later.

Pretty good... and anyway the key difference between Thorney Towers and Scalper Asylum is that Scalper is still up and running, meaning it's more organized, however they still accept freelance visits from psychics. And I'll check out that list for ideas, btu really I can't get started until I get some sprites. :(

Wow I have been compared to God... here that ya omnipotent jackass?

God: STFU n00b!

Smon: Hows that son of yours? Is his bleeding mutilated corpse still a symbol of love and peace?

God: D00d stfu quite hatin.

God is quite 1337. But he is nothing compared to Vocabulor.

God- And there's gonna be LIGHT!

Vocabulor- There WILL be light.

God- OMGWTF???!!!!!!!!1

Vocabulor- Did you just say your own friggin' name in vain?

God- SHUP!!!!! GOD!!! U r suuuu stoopid.

This brings memories of my favorite Simpsons episode...

Homer:Can't ya put off the apocalypse for a few more years?

God:Are you mad? The people of Earth deserve it!

Homer:Oh we're not all bad...

God:NO? Look, my son went down there a while back and... I don't know what you people did to him, but he's never been the same since... *points to Jesus looking sad on a swingset*

Yeah, that bugs me...

Hercules:I'm the son of god! *becomes a hero*

Jesus:I'm the son of god! *gets put to the cross*

Also crucifixion was a pretty common execution method back then... how come we only remember Jesus for it? I'll always remember one person, he was put to the cross for doing something no one else would do... however no nails were used... and right before his death he was saved by one hero, and the man at the cross was RORONOA ZOLO! The only man to look badass with a sword in his mouth.

Yargh! I wanna show you my pic! My great picture to the resemblence of the way the great scott's way of painting but alas I have no clue of how to do this and after I finished the picture my tablet pen went twisty and brokey so no more picture p_q but I stil gotta scanner and the pen may start to be unbroken in a few days.

If I'm going to join your lil' project I'm going to scan istead for my skills with the tablet are still low because of lack of use

And all French people say that-one-line-I-am-not-about-to-type-since-I-have-bad-grammer-but-it-means-OMG-in-French.

American sterotypes run rampant too. Sterotypes are fun to laugh about and more fun to laugh about when people think that they are something to follow.

Though sometimes the laughing can be too loud or too soft and the balance gets out of wack.

Archived