Home

PsychoPortal Fan Collective Subconcious

Smon

I love American sterotypes. They always have GUNS. =D

Well I'm either

A: A black girl in the ghetto who is slutty and all "What you want bitch" (The evil black sterotype..I'm not even black)

B: The nerdy girl who everyone picks on and I have low self-esteem. (Think of me as the girl who goes down the hallways singing songs in her head. And the funny part is that if I tried for coolness I probably would be high on the cool meter.)

C: A prep with all the latest clothes.

I could list more but I need to update on the Couples thread.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell. If people could just understand my sense of humor, I'd be freaking AWESOME. But since they're all little gangsta'/punks and care about nothing but lewd humor and judging other people, they don't care. I have a very dry, emotionless sense of humor at school.

I personally like the cowboy stereotype. Or the balding fat guy with big sunglasses.

Hell. If people could just understand my sense of humor, I'd be freaking AWESOME. But since they're all little gangsta'/punks and care about nothing but lewd humor and judging other people, they don't care. I have a very dry, emotionless sense of humor at school.

I personally like the cowboy stereotype. Or the balding fat guy with big sunglasses.

Or the gay cowboy eating pudding sterotype.

Archived