Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

I liked his enrequited love thing. It was cute. And I personally feel that it would make a good fic.

Thanks. We have to get someone to do that. I take forever with writing. Seriously I have to strap myself down to write.

Besides I want to write a Fred/Gloria.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barged in? No... you hurtled in with a war cry and an opinion! Rock on!

And it really isn't necessary to PM you anything--for some reason I'm just really nervous. Weird, because I had no problem admitting I like Terra/Slade. I like student/teacher things. Not sure why.

Sorry I missed this. So it was Terra/Slade?

I'm more partial to pairings that will never ever work out but are funny to watch as they crash into the ground.

Yes very funny.

Ha, I know what you mean. Yesterdayit took me FOREVER to just sit down and write. But when I start, I can't stop. Like Pringles.

It's more like.

*Sigh* I wrote a chapter. Thank you god. *Gets up to go to the bathroom then sits down again*

CAn't...write..fingers cramping"

It's more like.

*Sigh* I wrote a chapter. Thank you god. *Gets up to go to the bathroom then sits down again*

CAn't...write..fingers cramping"

Me- Phew. This chapter is, like, 8 pages long.

Chapter- Looks like you made a mistake.

Me- BWUHUH?

Chapter- You could've been more descriptive here, and there's a grammatical error here...

Me- I'm sorry, chapter. I'll do better next time. Don't hit me!

Chapter- OMG. wut teh fuxxorz waz u smokn wen u rote dis???????/

Me- *erasescribbleerase* SHSGBNGNHSNGNS.

Me- Phew. This chapter is, like, 8 pages long.

Chapter- Looks like you made a mistake.

Me- BWUHUH?

Chapter- You could've been more descriptive here, and there's a grammatical error here...

Me- I'm sorry, chapter. I'll do better next time. Don't hit me!

Chapter- OMG. wut teh fuxxorz waz u smokn wen u rote dis???????/

Me- *erasescribbleerase* SHSGBNGNHSNGNS.

I'll make sure that paper never talks again. *Takes out knife*

Don't worry it's not real.

Only if Lili was considerably aged up. I don't like romance between anyone younger than 14 and someone older. The only reason why I say fourteen is because at least they have some maturity to base their romance life upon.

I agree... I only said it because I'm running out of ideas. Except for..

um...

G-Man......../Me? Wait! Damn.

I agree... I only said it because I'm running out of ideas. Except for..

um...

G-Man......../Me? Wait! Damn.

That idea amuses me to no end. If only because it puts the G-man out of place and it makes fun of you!

And in that way we both win.

Ooh, I know (this thread just reminded me of a discussion I had with somebody else about this): Chops/J.T.

Really. They're the true secret OTP of the game. It's entirely possible to make all of their bulletin board letters and the like sound ridiculously slashy without even trying.

...Or maybe that's just me and my brain, which is currently languishing away in a gutter somewhere. But really, think about it. It makes sense, I swear!

KLIA, NOOOOOOO. You didn't have to burn me like that. Especially when you know that G-Man/Me is so totally canon.

I so knew someone was going to put J.T./Chops up there. Here. Whatev. I knew it because I am psychic like that. They do sound very slashy, eh?

Canon? HA! You don't even know the true meaning of canon. Hell, nobody knows.

She did make a good case of J.T. and Chops. To pull if off though one would need to have the big ol' book of cliches in front of them to not do one since their relationship is very clichey (If done slashy)

Wouldn't it be the TTP? Since there are three true pairings.

Sasha/Milla

Lily/Raz

J.t./Chops

And we are not even taking into account when Vernon asked Kitty, I think, to go out and since she was brainwashed she said yes.

Then there was J.T/Elka?(Not sure) And Elton/Lili.

I do too know. Wah.

But I don't really think J.T/Elka counts, seeing as how J.T. didn't like Elka at all after a while, and Elka was using him to get to Nils. Nils, you pimp, you.

IF I SAY ITS CANON ITS CANON. UNLESS IT ISN'T, THEN I'M WRONG. CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSSAP

The funny thing about Psychonauts is that the canon is subject to change depending on how far you delved into the camp and how much you explored certain areas.

Archived