Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

Being a girl is fun...and yet not. Yes I know I did not acknowledge your comment. I had put AOL logged me out and I don't feel like doing that again.

Pairings I would Like to Write

Gloria/Fred

Gloria/Boyd

Pairings I would like to read

Gloria/Edgar

Lili/Raz

Sasha/Milla

Crack Pairings that amuse me

(One sided is funnier because at least one of them is in character)

Crispin/Onesided!Loboto

Oleander/Onesided!Raz.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that would make sense about Edgar/Gloria. Unfortunantly not a lot of people liked Edgar (because of his damn hidden figments) and he gets thrown to the side.

Aw, how could somebody not like Edgar? Edgar's my favorite inmate, next to Fred. There's just something about him I really like. (Not sure what it was, but at the end of the cutscene where he's introduced, I just randomly went "Dude. I like you." ...I'm weird like that when it comes to characters.)

But yeah, finding some of those hidden figments was a little...insane. Although not as bad as having to walk the race in Milla's Dance Party...four different times. x.X

And hm. Maybe I should write some Edgar/Gloria fic. *sits and ponders* (Or maybe I should just finish the Sasha/Milla fic I've been working on...for two weeks. *coughhackWHEEZE*)

Aw, how could somebody not like Edgar? Edgar's my favorite inmate, next to Fred. There's just something about him I really like. (Not sure what it was, but at the end of the cutscene where he's introduced, I just randomly went "Dude. I like you." ...I'm weird like that when it comes to characters.)

But yeah, finding some of those hidden figments was a little...insane. Although not as bad as having to walk the race in Milla's Dance Party...four different times. x.X

And hm. Maybe I should write some Edgar/Gloria fic. *sits and ponders* (Or maybe I should just finish the Sasha/Milla fic I've been working on...for two weeks. *coughhackWHEEZE*)

Some characters I knew I would like even before I started playing the game and in that way when I met them (Boyd) I was a little pissed off that I was going to like him. So I tried as hard as possible not to but my fate was already decided.

I think I like Fred because Napolean is cool. As a real person he was an darkman who played out like a romantic hero novel. Very strange. In the game he was used for comedy but I still had a good time. Fred is cool to me. It probably had to do with his vaults. They were the strangest things.

I've been working on that Boyd fic for about a week and I use the excuse I only work on weekends. Which is true, but is still an excuse.

Pairings I would like to read:

Gloria/Fred

Gloria/Boyd

Gloria/Edgar

Bobby/Chloe

We have an open-minded person here. Not only does she like Gloria with Fred or Boyd, she likes Gloria with Edgar. I may have been wrong about people not liking Edgar.

The last one would be funny. I could imagine it but I don't have time to explain why it is funny to me.

I'm thinking Gloria gets a lot of love. Too much to be healthy.

She is the only grown woman near a lot of men a lot of the time.

We have an open-minded person here. Not only does she like Gloria with Fred or Boyd, she likes Gloria with Edgar. I may have been wrong about people not liking Edgar.

The last one would be funny. I could imagine it but I don't have time to explain why it is funny to me.

I just feel sorry about those two, not getting any love (not too mention growing on me).

I think it's funny to see Bobby, the camp bully, having a crush on a girl who thinks she's an alien (after seeing that scene in the game a couple of times, I find it funny and cute).

I just feel sorry about those two, not getting any love (not too mention growing on me).

I think it's funny to see Bobby, the camp bully, having a crush on a girl who thinks she's an alien (after seeing that scene in the game a couple of times, I find it funny and cute).

She was my favorite girl camper and Vernon my favorite male camper.

I would love to see how Chloe would respond once she learned that the camp bully had a crush on her. She'd probably dismiss it as human complications...still I could imagine it would be a bit akward for her.

But mine isn't. Why is that?

...I'm going to go scribble something for Klia so I can scan it in. I think she wanted to see something I've drawn.

Well now I do!

I was debating posting up some of my older pictures from 7th grade (ugh middle school) and one of my more recent drawings. I haven't improved much but at least I'm not terrible.

So yes, I'm pretty excited to see this thing of your you have drawn.

Over 200 posts Huzzah!

Archived