Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sasha: *hang self*

Oleander: BUNBUNBUNBUBNBUUUUUN!!!

Sasha hanging himself is a sad picture in my mind. To me he would look at someone who hung themselves and say "What a pitfiul waste of brain."

Instead of trying to come up with wack pairings what pairings would you or do you support?

Fred/Gloria. Totally.

Not random? Dude. Random is like breathing to me.

1.) It keeps me happy.

2.) It keeps me from dying.

3.) It powers tanks.

But a real pairing? Uh... I actually do like Boyd/Gloria. Not kidding.

That pairing is interesting to me. Boyd seems so asexual so it would be cool to watch.

Write about it damnit!

And don't ask me to finish my story, I only write on weekends.

Instead of trying to come up with wack pairings what pairings would you or do you support?

Besides the already canon or almost canon (IE, Raz/Lili and Sasha/Milla), I could definitely break out the "OTP!" flags for Edgar/Gloria. I have absolutely no idea why, mind you, but I would (maybe it's the artist/actress thing...eh, I don't know).

Only because in the TT series all the teenagers look like they are 12. It's amusing, and the colors are pretty.

*Waves TT comic flag* Stain and worn, but still flying.

Which comic? The new one or the one where Brother Blood was totally pimptastic? Oh, wait. That's both.

The one from the 80's? The new TTG?

Everyone likes someone/Gloria.

Crispin/Gloria.

ANDALLOFASUDDEN... LOBOTO/GLORIA. Whoo!

Cause Gloria is the only asylum girl and well, she's Gloria. When she went insane she was a pop star, beatiful, young, talented, surely all the men in the asylum were not gay.

I remember my friend asking me why there was only one girl and I said "No, there's two, Gloria and Crispin."

Not until afterward did I realize what I had just said.

Asexual or Asexy?

*Must resist...writing...innuendo...*

Cause Gloria is the only asylum girl and well, she's Gloria. When she went insane she was a pop star, beatiful, young, talented, surely all the men in the asylum were not gay.

I remember my friend asking me why there was only one girl and I said "No, there's two, Gloria and Crispin."

Not until afterward did I realize what I had just said.

*Must resist...writing...innuendo...*

I demand you write an innuendo. For me. And Moses.

Crispin does have those lips. :3 And I'm sure that in no time at all, all the wee 12 year old girls will write slashfiction and all the guys WILL be gay. 8D

Besides the already canon or almost canon (IE, Raz/Lili and Sasha/Milla), I could definitely break out the "OTP!" flags for Edgar/Gloria. I have absolutely no idea why, mind you, but I would (maybe it's the artist/actress thing...eh, I don't know).

More Gloria love.

You know I don't know why either but I'm waving my flag loudly and a bit obnoxiously. Maybe it's because I think it's so cool that Gloria was this famous actress star and I'm interested about how she turned from The girl you see in the picture to the woman you see watering her garden.

I know about the vaults but it still is pretty cool.

Yeah that would make sense about Edgar/Gloria. Unfortunantly not a lot of people liked Edgar (because of his damn hidden figments) and he gets thrown to the side.

I demand you write an innuendo. For me. And Moses.

Crispin does have those lips. :3 And I'm sure that in no time at all, all the wee 12 year old girls will write slashfiction and all the guys WILL be gay. 8D

I will be laughing. I seriously cannot wait for Crispin to go out to Hot Topic and get made over to be a beautiful anime guy.

That would be sweet.

I will be laughing. I seriously cannot wait for Crispin to go out to Hot Topic and get made over to be a beautiful anime guy.

That would be sweet.

Woah. That would be SO. SCARY.

Sasha has already been turned quite anime by several people. :l Weird stuff. Goth Milla, goth Lili. What's next? Goth Linda, of course.

I like Edgar. He is romantic, yussir! And... purple! 8D

I really liked his eyes. They were glassy and wrenched as if a great sorrow had befallen upon him and all he could do was watch it collapse in front of him as he tried to fix it.

Which was what happened but not as poetically.

Archived