Home

Disruption CTF Server

-bLaSt

[uSA] - DISRUPTION Instagib CTF

67.15.17.226:29070

The bots are bunch of foul-mouthed hooligans.

Hey Kurgan... is it possible to run a Disruption Instagib with OJP? The reason I ask is that it pisses me off when people /kill to get better spawn points. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked Razor once about Disruption and he said something to the effect of "let's focus on what we've got before we go adding new game modes willy nilly" (not sure if he actually said "willy nilly" but somehow that sticks in my mind!).

Anyway, if you talk to Razorace yourself maybe he'll be more willing to listen to your ideas. ;)

I asked Razor once about Disruption and he said something to the effect of "let's focus on what we've got before we go adding new game modes willy nilly" (not sure if he actually said "willy nilly" but somehow that sticks in my mind!).

Anyway, if you talk to Razorace yourself maybe he'll be more willing to listen to your ideas. ;)

I would totally say "willy nilly" in an sentence. Anyway, if you already have the code for such a gametype, just send it my way and I'll take a peek at it. However, it might take me a while to get to since I'm currently porting the SP nav code to MP.

Archived