Home

Vault Pictures

Klia

I can't rip them right now, but I'll get to it and put up a zip file or something later tonight.

Aww awesome. I feel bad for making you all do the dirty work.

What is the occassion you ask Purple Squid? I'm collecting some concept art files to look back onto and to create little pictures out of.

Also, I would like to familirize myself with the art style of Psychonauts.

Aww awesome. I feel bad for making you all do the dirty work.

What is the occassion you ask Purple Squid? I'm collecting some concept art files to look back onto and to create little pictures out of.

Also, I would like to familirize myself with the art style of Psychonauts.

Eh, no reason. It's just that you do some really cool stuff when you ask for something.

Klia- I need a gum wrapper.

Slave- *willingly does so*

Klia- Aha! A clean burning perpetual motion device!

Eh, no reason. It's just that you do some really cool stuff when you ask for something.

Klia- I need a gum wrapper.

Slave- *willingly does so*

Klia- Aha! A clean burning perpetual motion device!

SIG! Because it made me laugh like a maniac.

Okay, question--did you want the Meat Circus vault, the Basic Braining vaults, or all three?

The Meat Circus and Oleander's second vault that you come across. Is it Oleander's defeat? I believe it is.

If you can only do one then the Meat Circus.

But I know that I will probably ask for more later. If you could do all three (without any complications or any extra work) then that would be great.

The Meat Circus and Oleander's second vault that you come across. Is it Oleander's defeat? I believe it is.

If you can only do one then the Meat Circus.

But I know that I will probably ask for more later. If you could do all three (without any complications or any extra work) then that would be great.

Seriously, it's no trouble at all--I love poking through the game files, and the hardest part is transferring it from one computer to the other (stupid non-wireless internet). It's entirely painless and took me three minutes, tops.

Anyway, I saved all three vaults as JPEG files--the title cards are missing, so they're all in their own folders within the zip file to avoid confusion. Link is here, but be aware that it'll expire in 25 downloads / 7 days, whichever comes first.

Darth, I'd upload Sasha's vault for you, but I think shinzuku already did--check the Sasha/Milla thread.

Archived