Home

Name Contemplation

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been looking at your posts, yes. Umm....I'm not sure notoriously clever came up in that. Although you have been watching the Nightmare Before Christmas in French, and you've been called a thief. And no, I'm not a stalker....-shifty eyes- Seriously though I love that movie! And not just because I share the main characters first name!

lol, hmm...that would be funny to hear Sasha say something like that.

Hmm...you know, now that I think about it, in a way he already has. He's sort of a "god with clay feet" type, when you think about it--he's supposed to be this great and powerful psychic, but when it comes down to it...he really doesn't do much at all. I mean, he can't even break a stupid lock. Oh, and my personal favorite--"Eh, we don't need to find Morry's brain. Let's just have a good laugh, go home, and leave his body stumbling around and his brain god-knows-where. Yay!"

As much as I like Sasha, I seriously wanted to slap him at that point. >.O

Anyway, interesting thought, either way.

Smon is cool though....but stalking does get to a person...not that I would know...

And I didn't mean anything by not clever...I'm sure you have your moments.....-thinks-I hope I'm not goin to hell for lying....

>:0 Dude, I have AUTHORITY on this board. Dun' mess with me, punk!

Tell the new kid, Tyraa! I've got bossness! I'm... crunk?

Hmm...you know, now that I think about it, in a way he already has. He's sort of a "god with clay feet" type, when you think about it--he's supposed to be this great and powerful psychic, but when it comes down to it...he really doesn't do much at all. I mean, he can't even break a stupid lock. Oh, and my personal favorite--"Eh, we don't need to find Morry's brain. Let's just have a good laugh, go home, and leave his body stumbling around and his brain god-knows-where. Yay!"

As much as I like Sasha, I seriously wanted to slap him at that point. >.O

Anyway, interesting thought, either way.

Now that I think about it, Sasha is a jerk. Not on purpose, he just doesn't... care enough. But I suppose that's just his personality, right?

Interviewer- Mom!

Sasha- No, dude. Deadness.

Interviewer- Oh, snap.

Sasha- APATHY.

Um. Right. Anthon, Purple Squid here? Is the boss.

That is, until our plans for revolution succeed! But shh, don't tell her that. It's a secret.

Ah...no worries then.-zips up lip and throws away the key-

-thinks- wait...now how am I going to talk....I really need to think about theese things before I go ahead with them.

Foolish human. Mortals and their silly zippers...

Once you get 1,000 posts like me, you'll understand...

Just kidding. I don't really understand, either.

So....there is no secret of the universe revelation when you reach 1,000 posts.....MAN, I MADE THIS NAME FOR NOTHING!!!! -zipper has become obsolete due to yelling-

So....there is no secret of the universe revelation when you reach 1,000 posts.....MAN, I MADE THIS NAME FOR NOTHING!!!! -zipper has become obsolete due to yelling-

Well, you don't get the answer to existance or the truth of God...

BUT you get to change that little label thing under your name! Same thing, right?

Archived