Home

The Great Quote List

MdKnightR

"all the generations of mortal man add up to nothing! show me the man whose happoness was naything more than illuion followed by disillusion, here is the instance, here is Oedipus, here is the reason why i will call no mortal creature happy."-Sophocles

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below, Words without thoughts, never to Heaven go"-Hamlet/Shakespeare

"Whoever saves one life saves the world entire, and whoever kills one life kills the world entire"-Holy Koran

"vanity of vanities" King Solomon-Old Testament

"I see in my mind a peaceful world, a world without wars, and a world without hate, and I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."-Can't remember

"I frankly felt like the reception we received on the way in from the airport was very warm and hospitable. And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave -- with all five fingers -- for their hospitality."-George W. Bush

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."-Douglas Adams

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." -W.C. Fields

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Somerset Maugham

"I frankly felt like the reception we received on the way in from the airport was very warm and hospitable. And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave -- with all five fingers -- for their hospitality."-George W. Bush

As opposed to just the middle one? :)

Archived