Home

Additional Planets for tilesets

Guest Kayote

Originally posted by Kayote

i personally want to see a coruscant tileset

What would it have for it though? If you put buildings in won't it look kind of funny next to your buildings?

Guest Superdog

Korriban would be cool, but it ain't gonna happen, so would Sullust. Sullust (Sullustan homeworld) is essentaillly a planet consisting of: Volcanoes,Earthquakes,Lava Flows,Cave Systems. What's not to love?

ahem. i believe there's about six other posts about playing Ewoks. this is about planets.

Designers: here's hoping you make the planet-specific graphics as diverse as possible, so we wouldn't have to see terrain wwe know never were on those planets.

not because i'm so keen on 'staying true to Star Wars-facts', but because it'll add to the cohesive feel.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Yeah, and I heard you might be able to use Ewoks as a non-playable race ;)

Gee Rommel even *I* know when to post on topic ;)

Sullust would be a kick a$$ map! Can you imagine cracked earth with the illumination of red lava glowing through the cracks!

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i guess it was simply called Mon Cal or something..

but that would make for a dull map: all water...

Mon Calamari, like the fish.

Guest Tie Guy

An all water battle would be interesting, as you suggest, but i don't know how good it would be. You'd have to transport any troops you wanted by boat, and i really hate that.

From what i've read, the Bespin levels will have a lot of indoor fighting. Imagine walking between the buildings you see in the Special Edition of ESB. That's what it's going to be like..

One planet they also should include is Ord Mantell. It would be a great place to feature some bounty hunters.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

You'd have to transport any troops you wanted by boat, and i really hate that.

I dont like that either. One thing i want to see in this game is a much larger capacity for units in air, sea, and ground transports. What was the Aok capacity? 10, I think...

Guest Tie Guy

But Dagobah was never a battle site in the movies or the books, i just don't think it would work that well, but it would probably look good.

Anyways, i'd like to see some place like Gerrard V, which is half city, and half dirt and ocean.

Archived