Home

Slow Stuff

Rebel Loyaltist

It's not just recruting area, check out editing corner, has low with post there too.

Even my homepage have less visitors.

Have people gotten bored of X-Wing Alliance?

Hmmmm

/Zraii

------------------

"Control unruly portions of the Galaxy through a fear of force, rahter than actual force itself."

----------------------

http://opt.alliacehq.org

I think so, XWA is getting kinda dated with all these other FPS and Space combat games, i mean look at the grapfics to Star Fleet battles, and compare them to XWA... I felt like i was actually commanding a Star ship...

Also i think a lot of the Editors are getting burned out from doing the same thigns over, and over. There have been so many projects that died because the editors got bored, and didn't want to spend anymore time. The only real project the is showing some slow, but steady progress is the XWAUP

Right now in the XWA, and XvT gaming community, we are starting to realize therre are less and less new ppl playing XWA< and now there is a base of about 200 regulars that are VERY experinaced pilots, yet are bored because the only pilots they can fly agasint are New pilots.

True indeed!

But I have found out one thing: It's really fun piloting a Star Destroyer.

Therefore i'm have startet on a small Capship

missions. One i'm working on is quite hard to play if you play as you should do it.

And that comes to my next thing: Anyone that can help me create capship cockpits? I know Darksaber did a cockpit to his TPM craft. Darksaber if you are intrested, contact me ok? Anyone else ofcourse that are also intrested, please give me a msg.

/Zraii

------------------

"Control unruly portions of the Galaxy through a fear of force, rahter than actual force itself."

----------------------

http://opt.alliacehq.org

Archived