Home

PsychoNauts Halloween Plans

Smon

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Psychonauts people (Sasha, Milla, Raz, Lili, and Oleander went trick-or-treating what would they be and what chaos would insue.

(need for comic)

Hm. I have no idea what they would be, but I can tell you that they'd have to drag Sasha into it kicking and screaming. Milla might be able to talk him into it, but it'd take a lot of doing (and also possibly some ductape and a few threats of blackmail). Or he could be one of those parental types of who stands on the sidewalk and nags everybody about how late/cold/dark/etc. it's getting and how much he reeeally doesn't want to be there.

He and Morry could probably commiserate a bit, actually, since Oleander doesn't really strike me as a fan of Halloween. If they're along for the ride, it's only because Milla somehow managed to talk them both into it.

People make fun of me for it all the time, I get called ugly like... every few days.

And this isn't any ass-kissing here but seriously..WTF? Your hair is so fluffy. And your eyes are pretty.

I could see Oleander hating it on the outside but secretly liking Halloween.

Milla:Oh don't be so uptight, you look wonderul,

*shows Sasha dressed as an air conditioner*

Sasha:I look ridiculous.

*shows Oleander dressed as an Easter Bunny*

Oleander:Share your weakness with ONE foe, and ah grumble grumble...

I like where this PsychoWeen thing is going.

Except Agent Smith is the coolest, you mean.

Eh, he is pretty cool...

Smith:The best thing about being me, is that there are soo many me's...

*Neo looks around, sees an Agent playing jacks, sees another one doing a russian dnace*

Smith: DUN, DUN, DUUUUUN!!!1!!!!!5!!!!

Archived