Home

Malak's Saber

lightexile

Is there anyway using Kotor tools or not to extract Malak's saber or just get a close up high detail view of it? I'd like to possible make a scale model or have someone do it for me and I could use some nice close up perfect lone shots of Malak's saber. Thanks for the help guys.

There are a number of ways you could do it. You could import the model into gmax and take screenshots of it there, or you could cheat to get the saber (or download a mod that allows you to have it), and then use T3 to take some close-up shots of it.

The hilt on malak's saber is identical with shortlightsaber hilt. It only have long blade. Longer than regular lightsaber. And like CaptainSkye says best close-up view you get from t3m4 eyes. All screenshoots to my lightsabers was make-it by t3m4.

Eh, it's not "my" method, but thanks anyway. ;)

I'm afraid I'm a walking jinx when it comes to gmax. I don't know all that much about the technicalities of it, but I'm pretty sure this is how it goes:

Extract the mdl/mdx files for Malak's saber, Download mdlops and run them through it. Then, (if you have gmax) import them in. Extract the textures and apply them to the imported model.

Yeah, that's the actual process, but the technicalities are unknown to me. I suggest contacting an avid saber-modeler via PM for a more detailed method. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

Archived