Home

Problem: After-match game lock up.

CidCaldensfey

It doesn't really lock up, but after finishing a match it sometimes, most of the time, locks up and gives me a disconnected signal while I'm still in the game. It's like everyone gets the score sheet and I'm the only guy left hanging there without one, being stuck forever while everyone moves on to the next map.

Then I have to alt+tab out, use task manager to turn it off, and then when I try to play again it switches my sound from Hardware EAX to just software. And the only remedy to get my hardware EAX back is by rebooting.

I don't know why it does this either. I'll post my specs.

Windows XP (Service Pack 2)

Direct X 9C

AMD 3200XP

1024MB

Asus A7N8XE Deluxe

ATI Radeon 9800 PRO (128) Catalyst Version: 5.6

Sound Blaster Audigy 2

I wish this game would print out a log of processes / lines executed during play.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem as him, in every single match. It is before the score sheet comes up. I can be walking and the victory announcment will come and then I will just get the disconnected symbol flashing in the corner. Then I have to open task manager and close Battlefront 2 from there.

Then I have to alt+tab out, use task manager to turn it off, and then when I try to play again it switches my sound from Hardware EAX to just software. And the only remedy to get my hardware EAX back is by rebooting.

I don't have this problem.

If i drag all the sound bars in the options menu down to 0 is that what you mean?

Archived