Home

Unlocking Award Weapons

={OGC}=Neo

Here are the figures taken from the game's Career Stats:

Gunslinger: "6 kills with a pistol in one life equips you with a Precision Pistol"

Demolition: 4 rocket hits at vehicle critical locations in one life gets you a Remote Rocket Lanucher

Regulator: an amount of kills (I forgot the number: 8 or 9?) in one life with the engineer's shotgun gives you an elite version

Guardian: earning 18 points on the battlefront within one life grants you an increased damage bonus

Frenzy: 12 kills with a blaster in one life gives you an elite blaster

Technician: slicing into vehicles grants you vehicle an automatic vehicle repair for that vehicle

Marksman: 6 headshots during one life gets you a beam rifle

Endurance: earn 9 points on the battlefront within one life and you get increased energy regeneration

War Hero: "Earning 27 points on the battlefront within one life grants you an increased damage bonus"

Once you get a bonus 64 times or above (Legendary status), you keep that bonus through any single player round.

These are my scores by the time I got energy regen, decreased damage taken, and increase damage given:

War Hero: 64

Guardian: 109

Endurance: 218

Once you get these three, the levels go much faster (and the sound they make gets annoying too).

Archived