Home

Actress confirmation for Indy 4?

Katarn07

http://www.theindyexperience.com/news_archives/october_2005.php#0000734

Just a rumor yet to be confirmed by Lucas or Speilberg, but just something worth sharing. Her age (19?!) either means one of three things in my eyes. Recall the woman who played Elsa in LC was only 21 at the time playing a woman in her mid 30s (script said 39). They aren't gonna pull the same thing here are they?

Another idea, probably the most obvious, is it is Indy's daughter. We've been hearing that rumor for ages now.

Or the possibility yet. She is one of Indy's students. I wanna see the teacher side of Indy. I think it'd be cool if the adventure drags some students into the mix. Don't they need to go on digs themselves to learn? The adventure could take off from there.

I would hope Marion. The only advantage to having another Jones in the films is to reunite him with Marion. What ever happened to them is a mystery. I always felt Temple of Doom was a prequel for the sole reason they didn't wanna use Marion again but they didn't want them to be seperate again. They'd have to work that into the script again. Perhaps Marion left Indy this time? Why? I dunno.... All these things are going through my head just from this bit of news. My excitement for this is renewed yet again :D

Don't let us down George or Steven!!!

Archived