Home

Whispering Rock Fansite..For Sale?

Klia

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er, wow...heheh, I didn't know the site really got any attention, it's nice to see that some people do care for it. I really have been bogged down with so many other things that I haven't had much time to update anything, even my own personal site, so the Psychonauts one has gone somewhat neglected. I hadn't even posted on this board in so long, my account was deleted, heh.

But yes...if anybody would like to take over, feel free. Like I said, I can zip the files and get them to anyone who would like them, the design is free for you to use as well, there's no need to change the template (unless of course you'd like to; it's a very basic design, so it could use something more interesting-looking ^^; ).

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have offered to help out, I have a ton of the files that just need hosting, etc. so if you'd like to keep the site up, I can get sound files, images, and more to you. I don't have written content like walkthroughs and characters though.

Hmm, I'm trying to think of why I'm qualified to be a part of this project.

I dream in HTML twice. XHTML once.

Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm ready to discussion. Would you guys like to have it hosted by pfenix.net? I have plenty of space and bandwith (I think) and I can give all of you access to the FTP account. I'm pretty good with updating fanthings--I have 2 fanlisting, 1 hatelisting and 1 clique. I'm also a nerd.

Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm ready to discussion. Would you guys like to have it hosted by pfenix.net? I have plenty of space and bandwith (I think) and I can give all of you access to the FTP account. I'm pretty good with updating fanthings--I have 2 fanlisting, 1 hatelisting and 1 clique. I'm also a nerd.

Sure pfenix.net. However I would like the original layout to be preserved. Will it do that?

We love nerds. They make the world a happy place.

thats an awesome idea!

If you guys need any help with coding (especially fics...get enough of those and that can get to be a pain), let me know--school's still routinely kicking me in the butt, but I'd be willing to code/format fics and the like if you need an extra hand.

(And I'd link to my site to show off my l33t HTML skillz, but I haven't updated it in a year because I got reeeally tired of coding everything by hand. Must...buy...Dreamweaver...!)

Sure pfenix.net. However I would like the original layout to be preserved. Will it do that?

We love nerds. They make the world a happy place.

"It" can do anything I want it to. It's my domain! Rawr! (By that I mean, yes, I will preserve it if you wish.) I was thinking, however, that we could change the font?

The name would be... oh, I don't know. http://____.pfenix.net. What should be in the blank?

And second of all, who should have access to the FTP? These people will have direct access to the website. And... are we staff of Whispering Rock now?

Archived