Home

Whispering Rock Fansite..For Sale?

Klia

"It" can do anything I want it to. It's my domain! Rawr! (By that I mean, yes, I will preserve it if you wish.) I was thinking, however, that we could change the font?

The name would be... oh, I don't know. http://____.pfenix.net. What should be in the blank?

And second of all, who should have access to the FTP? These people will have direct access to the website. And... are we staff of Whispering Rock now?

Yes we are staff. I'm adding the staff as we go.

I say Whispering Rock for the blank.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of that too, King Cheez. Wordpress, anyone? ::grin::

Except I haven't tried to learn Wordpress themes. But with this kind of motivation, I'm quite sure I will do so.

Or if someone has an alternative. Whee.

Anyone interested in converting the website into validated XHTML and CSS? Just to keep up with the times...

Great. I don't know anything about HTML. How am I supposed to help? Exdee.

I'm not sure how staff is going to work. I think Klia, since she is the one who emailed the original webmistress, is in charge of all that. I'm planning on nominating myself a coder/general contributer. :p

But even if you don't know HTML, you could still be a staff member by submitting artwork, information, etc--maybe running fanart sections or whatever. Ask Miss Klia. She is all-knowing.

I'm not sure how staff is going to work. I think Klia, since she is the one who emailed the original webmistress, is in charge of all that. I'm planning on nominating myself a coder/general contributer. :p

But even if you don't know HTML, you could still be a staff member by submitting artwork, information, etc--maybe running fanart sections or whatever. Ask Miss Klia. She is all-knowing.

I am an entity. Really I know nothing here. This XHTML and such is confusing me.

Yes you will be my general coder, as well as Kingcheez. Tyraa will be in charge of coding fan submissions.

I think I'll put Squid in charge of the character profiles and aliiespixie I'll have to ask.

The Klia! I like that.

Besides coding, I'll be happy to be put in charge of anything else. Uploading, organizing, whatever. I could start a new Psychonauts file and start making a walkthrough.

Won't it be fun to have a staff page? With profiles for each of us?

I can get screencaps, hopefully maps, for Psychonauts if the need arises, whoever's making the walkthrough. What's a good guide without pictures?

It seems we will be working together in many things, King Cheez! :) I know you're extremely glad to hear that.

Archived