Home

Whispering Rock Fansite..For Sale?

Klia

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, shoot. I have loads of homework to do and... well, take this as a compliment, but this forum is extremely distracting to me. Even if I'm not posting! Yikes!

I will set up the account and it will be up by Wednesday at the latest. S'okay with everyone?

Well, shoot. I have loads of homework to do and... well, take this as a compliment, but this forum is extremely distracting to me. Even if I'm not posting! Yikes!

I will set up the account and it will be up by Wednesday at the latest. S'okay with everyone?

I understand.

What is happening is that we are waiting for the domain name to change. Once that happens access to the innerworkings of the website shall be ours. And then when that glorious moment is achieved we'll start updating like crazy.

When we do get the whole thing set up I'll be working extensively with the content area of it.

I don't know.

Know HTML? Willing to submit format? Wiling to upload content?

Adding your own fancontent is something that the site dearly needs and is as much of a help if not bigger, as coding and uploading content.

I think it's pyrokenisis. I think.

I'd rather take care of fanart, but I can do both if it makes life easier for you.

I'll do character descriptions as well. I have a long time ahead of me. I'm already doing my walkthrough.

Thanks. And...what are the three badges? I got oarsmanship, Basic, and ??

I'll do character descriptions as well. I have a long time ahead of me. I'm already doing my walkthrough.

Thanks. And...what are the three badges? I got oarsmanship, Basic, and ??

Boat, Basic, and Marksmanship. POSSIBLY.

I'll check, my game is already on...

Yeah, it's the learner's permit.

You're not a procrastinator. I just like to get a head start on **** like this.

SNIPPET

I. Powers

A. Psi-blast

Mind: Sasha’s Shooting Gallery

Purpose: Basic offensive attack. Long range, medium damage. A beam of psychic energy.

Upgrade: Hits multiple enemies, more damage

B. Levitation

Mind: Milla’s Dance Party

Purpose: Speeds up walking. Jumping height is doubled. A ball to bounce on.

Upgrade: First time it becomes a slow starting wrecking ball. Second, instant wrecking ball.

C. Pyrokinesis

Mind: Caravan

Purpose: Complex Offense. Medium Range. Moderate damage. Also serves as item cleaner as it burns objects. Fire.

Upgrade: Multiple targets

D. Invisibility

Mind: Caravan

Purpose: Sneaking. Simple Defensive. The power to disappear

Upgrade: Longer lasting.

E. Shield

Mind: Lungfishopolis

Purpose: Complex Defensive. To block oncoming attacks and bounce back attacks. Force field around Raz.

F. Clairvoyance

Mind: The Milkman Conspiracy.

Purpose: To see through another's eyes. Neutral.

Upgrade: None

G. Confusion

Mind: Velvetopia

Purpose: To stop enemies in their tracks and give Raz time to attack. Complex offensive. Allows Raz to run away, attack, or allow enemies to attack themselves.

Upgrade: Enemies turn on themselves. Longer lasting.

II. Badges

III. Items

IV. Enemies

Now I need to find someone to do ASCII art for me. And then tell me how to put it up. Perhaps our coders can help with the putting up. ASCII art is for fancy people. Also this formatting got all wonky because this is a forum not Microsoft Word.

Archived