Home

Nar Shadaa Cantina

Star Ghost

Suddenly catching the sudden movements of Cpt. Starhawk, for the first time an expression came the face of Karsk Draug. It was one of fear, suddenly and strangely changing to a victorious grin.

"I must not fail. I shall have my revenge. Starhawk will pay."

Taking the hunter by surprise in the middle of a sip, choking him while getting up from his table. Bounty hunter Celek falls, drowning in his own fluids.

Silence.

"You cannot hide! I can see you, Starhawk."

His voice was like thunder, and struck the watching crowd like one. Calmly he dropped his cloak and pulled his lightsaber, switching it on with an acute sound. It's humming was curiously strong. The central blade was crimson, but the glow became gradually red towards the outside.

"Show yourself, coward!"

The mercenary burped after downing his eleventh Corellian Ale, stood up wobbly and paid the bartender. Looking arund he noticed teh figure in the gray robe's lightsaber, his drunk yellowed eyes opening in shock he pulled out his blaster and took 3 wobbly steps to him yelling "Tish Jedish! Tish Jedish! I villll kilsh yas!!" Where he promptly tripper ove rhis own feet and knocked himself out.

Nom quickly awoke to some loud chatter outside his door. He grabbed his clothes and weapons then opened his door.

Two guys were threatening some poor alien, so Nom silently grabbed his sword and closed in on the guy yelling at the alien. The alien glanced behind the yeller and seen Nom walking up to th guy. The man noticed in the eyes of the alien that he wasn't paying attention. Right before he turned around he stopped when pain went right threw his stomach and he looked down. Coming out of his stomach was a bloody sword. He looked up and fell to the ground. {ulling the sword out while the man was falling he noticed the other man charge at Nom with his sword raised high. Nom stabbed him in the stomach and the man looked at the impalement and fell to the ground. The alien thanked Nom, and before Nom could welcome him he ran off.

"Show yourself, coward!"

OOC: Ask and you shall receive... I was going to exit this post, but... *cue bad movie cliche* now it's personal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Captain Starhawk lifted himself off the pavement, the bouncer swung the back door open rapidly and glared at Jaykke. He grumbled, "Barkeep says you forgot to pay for all the booze you drank." The bouncer glared at him as Starhawk stared back expressionlessly. "He wants a word with you..." The bouncer sighed in frustration, "In! NOW!!!"

As Jaykke was harshly shoved back into the cantina, he noticed the Dark Jedi, Karsk Draug. He looked enraged... even more so than Captain Starhawk had remembered. He needed a distraction... and fast.

"HEY!!!" Jaykke shouted, then pointed towards Karsk. "He rigged that last duel!" The entire cantina fell silent and looked towards Jaykke, who nodded. Only someone with absolutely no class, a considerable deficiency of it even for this crowd, would lie about duels. That or a complete idiot. Dueling coordinators don't much enjoy the bad reputation that brings, and they tend to have the money to hire bounty hunters... Good ones...

The toughest of the crowd stood, the sound of chairs scraping across the floor echoed as they reached for their weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Have fun with your new friends, samuraidd *evil smirk*

Karsk's face was illuminated by an evil grin.

"Do you really believe these pitiful drunks are a match for me!? Stop playing. It won't be as easy this time!"

Blaster shots ricocheted everywhere as Karsk twirled his lightsaber using his custom style. A powerful force jump combined with a slash, and various limbs fall. In a short time, the cantina is all but completely destroyed, and Karsk Draug exits in the pursuit of Starhawk.

------

OOC: Don't take it personal. You started it in an earlier post. We're just having fun, right?

Karsk's face was illuminated by an evil grin.

"Do you really believe these pitiful drunks are a match for me!? Stop playing. It won't be as easy this time!"

Captain Starhawk chuckled at the thought of a menagerie of drunks defeating a Dark Jedi. With the time their defeats bought him, he ran up to the bartender, tossed him a pile of credits and ran past the very irritated bouncer.

OOC: Don't take it personal. You started it in an earlier post. We're just having fun, right?

OOC: Definitely having fun. I was just running cause dark jedi = deadly, but this works.

In the wake of the decimated remains of a cantina, the figure was still stuck in the shadows, in an arboreal state. He slipped his hands to where the datapad was, but before reaching, was challenged by a thug. The petty criminal was just outside the cantina when the ruckuss had started, and slithered in to pick up any items of value from the remains of some of the staff and patrons. When challenged, the figure finally de-robed himself and revealed a sharp, tall and built man with a datapad in his left hand and a smirk across his face.

As the thug started to threaten the man, and withdraw his pistol, the man, with immense precision and speed, brought his Green fliailing saber to the thug's neck and give him an ultimatum. "Either, you go now, or you don't".

The thug left with what he had. The man sat back at his seat waiting for the figure who handed him the datapad earlier, daring to venture into the knowledge stored within it.

He sat alone in a cantina filled with charred corpses and remains, and burning complimentary furniture.

This person who ghave the datapad had to return. But he knew staying here was a problem, atleast as sson as the Authorities and Republic Officers gained knowledge of the events.

Karsk runs out of the cantina, catching the bouncer by surprise. Unfortunately, when he notices the lightsaber, it's too late. His head is already on the floor. :dev11: Draug deftly maneuvered through the crowded streets, his robes flowing through the air. He sees Starhawk turn in a corner, and inmediately changes his direction toward him.

Suddenly, he feels the closeness of the Stranger's vibroblade, and quickly reacts, turning on his lightsaber and blocking the cortosis blade.

"You really don't want to challenge me."

Nom started walking towards the cantina when a man ran past him knocking him to the side, making Nom fall. He ignored Nom and continued running. Nom stared at the man then turned around. Nom reacted to a lightsaber swing at his neck, by ducking onto the ground. He realized that the jedi was the man in the cantina, earlier.

He walked to the door of the cantina and the bouncer's head lay close to his body on the ground several feet from the door. He walked in and some men and the bartender sat and/or stood there quietly drinking or looking at who walked just walked in. He walked over to a drunk man ((TreeX)) and asked, "What the hell happened here?" The man drunkenly stared at him.

Staggering to his feet, Danver, burped again, the distinct smell of alcoholic breath filling his nostrils. Smiling with his eyes half closed he spoke, "Jedish, Jedish cut and hack and kill, dat Jedi no like Bounta Huntas, especially not guy Starhawk..." Rolling his eyes up to his head Danver promptly fainted on top of Nom.

I go on a vacation for four days and i can't keep up!!! not fair.

------------

After having my correlian ale before, i got up and went into the back of the cantina where I had a small room. I slept there for the time this was going on, then I wake up and come out again.

"Man, this place is a wreck, what happened???" i ask the bartender.

"The usal, bounty hunter get's his arm ripped off, epic duel, Jedi and Sith, nothing out of the ordinary today." the bartender replies.

I go back to my room and get out my Heavy Assault Rifle that I had costum made with wooden handle, dura-titanium allow barrel, and plasma projectile secondary fire. It fires 30 rounds per sencond.

As I walk back into the bar, a couple people stare at me, but I ignore them. I ask the duel co-ordinator for a duel.

"You haven't dueled in a long time, so I had to set you back at the bottom. Your real name is John and your duel name is Star Ghost, yes?" he askes.

"Yes, call me if someone wants a duel in the extra large ring."

Suddenly hearing the words "extra Large Ring" Danver awoke, and staggered to his feet, grinning psychotically he stepped to the duel coordinbator and grinend down at him. The duel cooordinator pulled back as he smelt the cheap alcohol on Danverr's breath.

"Don't worry about my real name, boy, duel name, Fishstick, extra large ring and I want to make someone hurt..."

He finally dared to look at the datapad, as the dueling ring was being prepared and a new fight was being coordinated, it contained some peculiar information.

It gave a very detailed and recent sighting, plus location of a one Aja Animi, Jedi Consular. The location he kept to himself, why did the figure previously hand this to him. He needed to find Aja, maybe she could help the man's cause. The bar had began to settle down as it filled once again, luckily the aesthetics of the cantina had been replaced bizarrely straight after the incident, and now any Republic Officers, or any onlookers would be hard pushed to gain anything about the attack.

He rose, with his robes filling his silhouette again. The datapad he took with and questioned the person who gave it to him. Who was he, could he have been a friend of his or Aja's. Only time could find the answers. He began to walk towards the exit, but something was afoot...

• 2 months later...

A causualy dressed guy, still with a blaster by his side walked in the cantina. "Bartender! Give me a double juma juice! This have been the roughest week i have ever had. Darn crime lords with their darn loans. Propably has bounty hunters all over the galaxy. And i missed one supply. ONE!"

"Yes, sir, this is an interesting story. here is your drink, don't you want to get some credits in dueling ring?"

"I could use some spare credits. Alright were do i sign up?"

"Just go to that rodian and ask about dueling."

Archived