Home

SWG changing?

fozzie22

It makes me laugh that they will be putting it on PS3....hmm I don't think soooo! console games have to be perfect in terms being bugfree because the final game has to be exactly that.final. you dont see Golden Eye on N64 being released and sold in the millions then the next day all the players find they can't use the first door they meet and cannot progress? patching would mean remaking all the game disc/memory card thingydo all again til the next bug...would be a tad expensive that.

Unless, PS3 is going to support game patching? if so, dear me I can not wait for the console players to experience the shoddy wrath of SOE.

Want some irony?

In the beginning..

"When Sony and Lucas set out, we said, ?How can we do this and not make another EQ?? We didn?t want it to be all about Luke, or combat, or lock our players into a class. So we created a system that would allow players to switch professions during the game, and there would be a lot of gameplay around making that change. If you want to go from architect to scout we?ve created a system to make that happen." Julio Torres

Now look at what has happened.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Indeed. I noticed this from day one. In truth, they also want to remove the grind to achieve anything and I do applaud that. They said that there would be no grinding at release and boy, you have to grind like crazy!

Taking World Of Warcraft and slapping Star Wars on it is fine to an extent, but having those infamous words... Sony Online Entertainment makes me *shudders*

DMUK

Archived