Home

Idiotic Teachers

Admiral Odin

I don't know if this happened or happens to any of you, but my teachers are the dumbest people around. When I first got into highschool I thought I will no longer have to color anything (besides for art)anymore, or do any other dumb projects. I have been proven extremly wrong. In the past three years, I have been coloring maps, and now my pysch teacher thinks it would be a good idea for everyone to make a colage (sp?) about themselves. All of a sudden I want to hurt my teacher for coming up with this idea.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had to do any stupid projects. I've had several research papers to do though.

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

I had to do some stupid artsy projects last year, but at leasy I got to say my teacher sucked in one of them(carefully concealed, of course).

My English teacher is a moron. He makes us write about the theme of a story we read(not helping us one bit, or even explaining anything in the story. He didn't even tell us Animal Farm had anything to do with Communisim!) tand then after we turn it in, he tells us that what HE though the theme was some little obscure thing that had no impact on anything whatsoever.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I haven't had to do a map since 8th grade, and the same thing happened to me mad.gif

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

It doesn't get any better in college or university, folks.

I have an English Prose teacher who sounds like the one Taarkin was just describing. Tells us to analyse a short story, but doesn't tell us anything about what kind of analysis he's looking for. One of those teachers for whom the only valid interpretation of literature is his own, if you disaggree, you're wrong.

I'm an English major (B.A. with Honours), and writing is my best subject (all my other teachers agree invariably). In his class, after 1 essay, he determined that I have no writing skills whatsoever and could barely compose a sentence! mad.gif

Fortunately, the final exam for his class is this Wednesday, so I'll be through with him.

"School" is where you learn to fit into a modern corporate society, to obey orders, to toe the party line, and to type out eight pages of gibberish on command. "Education" is what you do on your own time.

------------------

"I have two modes with people; bite and avoid." --Angel

Fortunately I like all of my teachers for the first semester.

------------------

Rogue 6

That's why I take chorus. One less subject to have homework in my friend.

------------------

Rogue 6

you really want a class with no homework, take an art class smile.gif i LOVED my art class last year (course the art teacher is a slightly insane 34 year old, but so what tongue.gif) i was one of two seniors in it, so i just talked to the teacher the whole time in the class and got perfects on everything biggrin.gif

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

By martial arts teacher was an ******* AND French. That's like, a SUPER *******!

------------------

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited December 11, 2000).]

Archived