Home

SWBF2--Hoth Tactic

joshua05

This is a tactic to use when you are on Hoth, playing as the Rebels.

You can only do this when you play as Luke Skywalker.

Get near [one of] the :atat: AT-AT's, and press A (on Xbox) 4 times. You should be able to get onto the top of the AT-AT :atat:.

NOW...use your lightsaber, to whack at the AT-AT:atat:. You'll VERY QUICKLY be able to do some MASSIVE/QUICK damage.

(It is SUPRISINGLY effective!!!:) )

The Flame Thrower is not the point...It was just something that I just HAD to blurt out.

The point is the tactic for on Hoth (For Instant Action --IA --POSSIBLY Galactic Conquest--IF, you can use Jedi/Heroes in the Galactic Conquest (I THINK you CAN). )

Happy Blasting!

(I actually heard one of the droids in the game say, 'Die 'MEATBAG' ' <--A droid ACTUALLY said 'meatbag' --I was so surprised hearing it in BattleFront (II). )

Signature:

"Hello, there." General Kenobi <-I LUV that line...It's sooo hilarious

The point is the tactic for on Hoth (For Instant Action --IA --POSSIBLY Galactic Conquest--IF, you can use Jedi/Heroes in the Galactic Conquest (I THINK you CAN). )

You can have a hero in Galactic Conquest if you buy the appropriate bonus and then select it before entering the battle.

You can have a hero in Galactic Conquest if you buy the appropriate bonus and then select it before entering the battle.

That's why I wrote 'I THINK you CAN'

(because I couldn't remember 100% , but, I do know that you can buy ..yada yada yada (multiple things) --my fav. is the turrets for your CP's *heehee*)

----------------

My Opinion About Yoda:

"For such a little guy, he sure can kick a lot of A$$!"

I've taken down an ATAT as luke, jump up to it's underbelly and slash it. Didn't even take long to destroy it.

With that...you waste energy by repeatedly jumping up.

Whereas, if you get on top, you get to stand on top...saving your stamina!

(I actually heard one of the droids in the game say, 'Die 'MEATBAG' ' <--A droid ACTUALLY said 'meatbag' --I was so surprised hearing it in BattleFront (II). )

Heeheehee. During Capture the flag one morning, I heard the CIS announcer say "Republic meatbags have the flag". ;) They use the line often in II. Yay. Supposedly its in Republic Commando as well, but I never heard it there. Which is more amusing, since Carth Onasi from KotOR (Raphael Sbarge) voiced Scorch in Republic Commando :)

Archived