Home

Idiotic Teachers

Admiral Odin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paulbarnard

It is. I hate going from running the assylum to being the inmate.

Most places. I go to Texas Tech. I'm at the Health Sciences Center next semester (after transfering into the dept of biology). I do get a big tution waver going from out of state to instate status. I also get health insurance at ten bucks a month (not bad).

Grad school in the sciences isn't bad if you don't mind being an indentured servant for 5 years. I don't say slave, because they pay you, just not enough for any finacial freedom beyond rent, bills, and if you're lucky food.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

Guest Dj Skywalka

Hey Sceltor I'm in school right now too. But I'm gonna say something.

Our teachers blow. Our English won't let us get a drink if we're coughing but will then yell at us for disrupting clss. Our Spanish/Journalism teacher is weird. She's a b****. Our principal is a tyrant. Oh wait I forgot. We go to a Catholic School.

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-Two wrongs don't make a right but four lefts make a circle.

In other words it's business as usual

------------------

"Nearly 100% of all divorces are caused by marriage."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

And besides my old Catholic school wont let us use the internet because they cant afford it. rolleyes.gif

Most of their computers are like 33Mgz. and the most usefull thing we learned at computer class was that program were you move a turtle(I forget what its called)Its like you have to type L88, R33, D55, etc...

We also learned keyboarding at 4th grade and that dint help much.

Guest Adi Galla

I don't care for my school too much. We have too many gay and pointless rules. I think that our school should be more concerned with our safety and education, instead of whether or not our shirts are tucked in and what color our hair is! Catholic schools blow!

Guest paulbarnard

Then you don't realize the reason your there I guess. As a graduate of a catholic grade school, a graduate of one Catholic University, attended grad school at another before ending up in public school for the second time in my life.

Trust me, when you come out, you perform better at everything relative to public school graduates.

Tomorow I have a 4 hour test on history and geography !! that idiotic teacher we have made us colour a huge amount of maps and now we have to learn all of them! the most outrageous part is that he didn't give us back those maps ! mad.gif !

I should start studying...

------------------

I don't fear death because if It happens to me I won't have to worry about it.

I'm at home now, so I'll *****. As I've said many many times before, my Urinalism teacher is a stupid *****, so is my English and Geometry teachers. My Geom. teacher though it was a wonderful idea to give us 6 pages for homework when exams are only a week away. Several other teachers are trying to squeezed a whole extra chapter in before the exams too. The teachers don't give a **** about your health either. Neither my History or English teachers will let you get a drink even if you're coughing your head off or if your throat's raw. It's a communist-run tyrranical dicatorship.

Guest paulbarnard

or you have me for your semester of cellular and molecular bio intro. A third of my class failed, a third dropped out from the start of the year.

Here's my hint. read the sylabus. What they say they test over is what they'll test over. If they don't, it's a contract. you got them.

For those in high school that are complaining about coloring maps- it may not be over. I've had to color maps in college. And the TAs are very anal about their maps.

------------------

Maybe, just maybe my boys can stop'em from getting the book...yeah...and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

You want to hear a school horror story, listen up.

When I was choosing courses for my first semesters of university, I had the chance to take an SF Writing course (my specialty). I decided not too (I'll take it next year) because it was only offered in one time slot (unlike many other courses), and I'd have to sprint from one end of campus to the other in under ten minutes.

Because of classes being shuffled around, I still had to sprint from one end of campus to the other in ten minutes.

Here's the real kicker; I found out from a friend a few weeks into classes that this semester's SF class (through random chance) is all girls. All young, single girls. Who know SF well enough to correct the teacher.

<FONT SIZE = "7" COLOR = "red">DAMN!</FONT>

------------------

"I have two modes with people; bite and avoid." --Angel

Guest Rune Haako

You think you guys have it bad? Try waiting for three weeks to start class. And the only things you can do are shine boots or detail for 8 hours, all the while putting up Drill Sergeants.

(I probably shouldn't be saying this since I'm still on a military installation.)

Guest Adi Galla

In between classes at my school, we only have 3 minutes-BUT they don't let you go to the bathroom during class. So if ya gotta go-you're pretty much ****ed.

------------------

Do you think Santa is so jolly because he knows where all the naughty girls live?

Originally posted by Rune Haako:

You think you guys have it bad? Try waiting for three weeks to start class. And the only things you can do are shine boots or detail for 8 hours, all the while putting up Drill Sergeants.

(I probably shouldn't be saying this since I'm still on a military installation.)

That's why I'm at a community college wasting time and not at the Naval Academy

I LAF

------------------

jup_sept.gif

I have a life, but I feel mostly dead.

Archived