Home

What civilization are you going to choose and why?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I'm going to choose the Trade Federation first and then i'm going to choose the Galactic Empire.

That way i'd sorta understand how the stormtrooper was 'made' 'cause the battle droids were the first type of stormtroopers.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sherack Nhar

Definitely Gungans. They have potential. I always liked water-based species, too. Unlike many might think, I believe that the Gungans are a very honorable race. Some people tend to generalize that all Gungans sucks because of Jar Jar, but he was oucast because of his clumsiness! Besides, Captain Tarpals kicks ass. :p

Okay, I'm done ranting now:D

What are you saying!!!! It has to be Wookiee's all the way dudes. They are big and hairy and go "eeeeennngghghghghrrrrr".

What more do you need to have in an army?

Like Alexandra the Great's Troops they will march through your pathetic armies and destroy them. Then they will settle down and watch Jefferson Starship holograms.. (according to the StarWars holiday special anyways)

:ewok <-- is the closest to a wookiee Smiley i'm afraid.

Guest Rogue15

lol yeah, Tarpals rocked! I was one of the few people who thought jar jar was a pretty good sw character.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Wookiees are cool too, Spaff. They'd be my second choice.

Is it just me, or is the Naboo Royal Guard an uninspired faction, and just boring? They better include something to set them apart from the others, or they'll be soon forgotten.

I doubt that the "voluntary soldiers" of the Naboo Royal Guard would be able to hold their own against legions of unleashed, raging Wookiees :D

Guest Rogue15

i think rabid would be a better word for ravage, hehehe.

naboo'll have awesome ships! it BETTER have the Gian Speeder as one of them. and it'll have that green speeder thing, that water speeder you see when the bongo comes out of the water in tpm, and it better have some placeable statues! where would we be without them!!! And it better include the uh...Battle Stap thing that we ride in the battle for naboo demo!!!!

Guest ZeroXcape

Gungans should be great with their mobile sheilding, but I think I'm going to stick to the Empire. After seeing one of their Sith Jedi take out about 10 units with ease... I'll rather have Jedi :)

Guest Sherack Nhar

Every faction will have a Jedi unit AFAIK, so that will not be a factor in the choosing of the faction.

And every faction will have a Jedi counter unit (I think they're Bounty Hunters).

Guest Tie Guy

Rebels, wookies, naboo.

The Rebels are just classic and are going to rock with their X-Wings. The wookies are just plain cool and have never before seen units, and the naboo just sound like fun.

Guest Tie Guy

Really, after Force Commander and all the books and movies, how many more can they think of? For the Empire and the Rebels there must be alot of units from FoCom and the movies and books, and alot less made up ones.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Just for the record, I believe that the Hover Tank present in FoCom will be featured as one of the more advanced Rebel tanks in GB.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you can see some of the different tanks in the screenshots. Wasn't the hover tank on a pretty low "tech level" in FoCom?

Guest Sherack Nhar

There were no tech level in FoCom... you could order two AT-ATs right in the beginning of a skirmish. Although that wasn't very smart to do. :)

I will have to try them all out before having a fav. Right now they all seem quite interesting to me, i must be to excited.

Guest BlueSenateGuard

The Trade Federation, because I believe The Phantom Menace deserves a rematch. Those Gungans have a weakness, and I'm going to exploit it! We'll see who wins this time. :bdroid1:

The Empire needs another round also.

Guest KansasNavy

They all seem good, and I don't know until i buy the game. But Rebels and Naboo at the moment.

Rebels have the most interesting units in the screen shots, IMO. Naboo looks awesome, even though I've seen one screen shot. Naboo Bombers, N-1s, Gian & Flash Speeders. Plus, their bonus unit is called a Royal Knight. That sounds cool.

Archived