Home

What civilization are you going to choose and why?

Guest Rogue15

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

yeah, this ain't the place to do that.

Anyways, i think that i will like the wookies, coz i'm a troop guy, and the wookies have the best troops.

Guest Igonmondrian

I would play as the Empire.

I have loved the Empire with the passion. All my friends are the same way...watch a movie and silently hope the bad guys win.

I am a mech person. I like mechs, and heavy artillary.

The Empire with the Dark Troopers and AT-AT's suit me perfectly.

I also would like to play as the Trade Federation, for they got those cool droids from TPM.

I would like to know where I could find a picture of a Dark Trooper. If they are as mean as they were in Dark Froces, they oughta be cool in SWGB!

Originally posted by Igonmondrian

I would play as the Empire.

I have loved the Empire with the passion. All my friends are the same way...watch a movie and silently hope the bad guys win.

I am a mech person. I like mechs, and heavy artillary.

The Empire with the Dark Troopers and AT-AT's suit me perfectly.

I also would like to play as the Trade Federation, for they got those cool droids from TPM.

I would like to know where I could find a picture of a Dark Trooper. If they are as mean as they were in Dark Froces, they oughta be cool in SWGB!

Your my kind of person! ;)

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Darn it! Does any one here know how to delete posts? :confused:

Just edit it and put like a "." in. It wouldn't be the first time your posts didn't make sense :D

Yeah, I like mechs. There kinda like cavalary (sp) in AoE, and I LOVED calavry! ;)

Is this what you wanted deleted? Is it because you did a double post?

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, I like mechs. There kinda like cavalary (sp) in AoE, and I LOVED calavry!

I've already said this, but i'm a troop guy. Especially with the GI's in RA2. They rock. I'm really looking forward to the wokkie troops and their beserker. :D

Guest Falcon5o

Yeah Troops and Mechs are two of my favriote units. But as for what ciz I will play, I think the firts will be:

1.the empire

2.the rebels

And I 'l play the other in a random pattern.

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, Champions are already one of my fave units, but i don't like using the onagers and the sort, they kill your own guys! And they are destroyed easily and are slow and take a little while to build and cost more than troops.

Archived