Home

wind+snow=frozen *****

Darth Sceltor

oh wow DS, that's bad...very cold and very windy...hope you guys don't lose power from it. we had a really bad windy night on monday and had no power all tuesday cuz it got knocked out.

the ppl i feel really bad for though are the ones in alabama...tornadoes galore down there, lots of fatalities... frown.gif

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

Guest paulbarnard

What happened in Alabama is one for evolution. Too stupid to get out of the way of a tornado or find reasonable shelter from one, then you were selected by nature as unfit. I'm glad actually. It's an improvement on the gene pool there. Now, if only I could get a plane to crash into every Southern Baptist Church on Sunday morning....

Over here it's really hot: 31 degrees Celsius (or higher) every day. Sometimes,when it's really hot, I go to the beach...

Anyways I prefer winter, cold, snow, blizzard and all that.

------------------

I don't fear death because if It happens to me I won't have to worry about it.

Originally posted by paulbarnard:

What happened in Alabama is one for evolution. Too stupid to get out of the way of a tornado or find reasonable shelter from one, then you were selected by nature as unfit. I'm glad actually. It's an improvement on the gene pool there. Now, if only I could get a plane to crash into every Southern Baptist Church on Sunday morning....

YANKEE!!!!!!!

Kill Him!

------------------

"Growing Older is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional."

I'm right on the Mason Dixion line, so i'm both biggrin.gif

Maryland has the strangest weather patterns around

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest paulbarnard

Originally posted by Commander 598:

YANKEE!!!!!!!

Kill Him!

That would require intelligence and iniative on the South's part. Two things that I've never seen since having been forced to live here.

Guest Adi Galla

I live in Missouri with Sceltor and belive me, it sucks. The weather here is so messed-and out finals are gonna suck! Every other school in our stupid, idiotic town called off school for Monday-except us! How dumb is that!?

------------------

Do you think Santa is so jolly because he knows where all the naughty girls live?

Archived