Home

Uh...HELP!

Commander 598

Incoming hostile fleet (42 units) from a place for a basket case (111:10:8) ETA 8 hours.

Incoming friendly fleet (24 units) from Imperial Center_New Coruscant (141:21:17) ETA 10 hours.

Incoming friendly fleet (48 units) from Eradiu (143:17:22) ETA 10 hours.

Incoming friendly fleet (40 units) from Farken (148:19:13) ETA 10 hours.

My worries have decreased.

------------------

"Growing Older is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional."

fa-93hws.jpg

Official XWA Insane Newtype

you had better hope that they stick around and attack you for 2 or 3 hours until all of our fleets get there

I would have sent you 48, but i've already got two fleets coming back from raids

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

My fleet of 40 Farken Interceptors has been recalled as I was informed that the bulk (160+ of 200) of the hostile forces have turned back and I now have a civil war situation in my home galaxy.

An Emperor is threatening to unleash his fairly impressive armada of friends if we don't immediately revote and cast him as GC. All loyal systems in my galaxy are preparing their defense forces.

------------------

"Peace through Superior Firepower"

TK's OPT Factory

Most of your enemies have turned back Commander? oh well, i'll keep my fleet there for defence for 6 hours, just to be safe

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

Rogue 6

I don't think you'll have to worry about the attcker in 92:8:10 anymore. One of the people in my galaxy is having their friend and his huge fleet beat the hell out of them. You're welcome by the way smile.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

Rogue 6

1) Who are these people, and how did they get you coordinates?

2) Sorry, only had my fleet attack for 1 hour so they might not be able to help as much as I imagine you'd like them to.]

3) If we keep making Planetarion threads, Ike is gonna start getting pissed like he did with Gundam Wing biggrin.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest chewie's hairbrush

It shouldn't be a problem if we stick to one thread at a time and make it obvious that its a planetarion thread. Like we do with seti.

Archived