Home

Solstice Party!!!

Flying Beastie

That's right peeps, party over here!

Welcome aboard the SDF Trickster's Justice, flagship of, well, me! cool.gif

Before we kick off the Solstice festivities, a few general warnings: This ship is crewed by Hapans, Dathomirians, and Cathars. All female, but my kind of females; smart, skilled, and deadly. Be careful who you hit on.

Second, the open spaces of the ship have been converted into forests. They include live rancors, kell dragons, whuffa, dianoga, and at least one very big Chalaran tiger don't feed the animals. Don't taunt the animals. Above all, don't shoot at the animals.

The ship is in emergency lighting for the Solstice festival, and bonfires are being lit throughout the forest.

Festivities include bonfire dances, swimming, dancing, and rare delicacies (food or female wink.gif ).

BYOB (Niner will be coming by later with a shuttle full of kegs), and no vornskrs allowed.

Now then, let's kick it!

*dials up Hole's Oi To The World on intercomm*

Now this is a stereo system!

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Sorry if I vanished for a bit; my comp crashed. Again. Bloody modem's worse than the Falcon's hyperdrive. mad.gif

The Solstice is the shortest day/longest night of the year. Traditionally celebrated by pre-Christian cultures (most notably the Celts), Solstice is actually the origin of modern Christmas. When Christianity caught on, they adopted Solstice as the day of Christ's birth. Because of calendar changes in medieval times, the days (Solstice and the 25th) are now slightly out of synch.

It's also the first official night of Winter.

And the current song is Strong by Velvet Chain (courtesy of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtrack).

And Commander, the tiger's name is Tiamat. You remember Battle Cat from the old He-Man cartoons? *evil grin*

I don't have krayt dragons because the rancors kept eating them.

BTW, drinks are now on Nitro.

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Bugger it! I'm gonna have to bail for a while; my comp's being worse than usual.

<small>Damn thing can't even crash right. It has to go down one program at a time.</small>

BTW, I'm finally finished exams, and heading home this weekend.

*redials CD player to Play With Me by Extreme*

Sure, it's 80s music, but the girls love it.

*wanders over to the Dathomirian bonfire and starts Buffydancing with Col. Sheena*

------------------

Guest Sgt. Cole

*walks in*

The Ruuber Band will be playing songs from their first album, Latex, on Monday when Nitro get's back. CD orders will be taken at ICQ #31437779. (Seriously) Cost is $10 + S&H. (S&H price will vary depending on location)

------------------

To Learn. To Serve. To Advance.

Sgt. Cole, R. 101st RCACS

Now who left this here?

*picks up nuke and tosses it out an airlock, then resumes dancing with amazons*

------------------

Archived