Home

Help with Jedi

jordie8472

Guest DarthMaulUK

Theres alot of quests around on Mos Eisley. If you speak to Nikto he will give you a few 'run to point A, kill something, return' dull quests but they give good XP. Galaxies is a MAJOR grind always has and always will be. Wait til you get to higher levels, when it will take even longer to get your levels up.

Star Wars Galaxies has a totally different take on Jedi. You use a blaster! As mentioned in my 'pay to play' article, you need to be lvl 30 Jedi to get a saber. You then have to make an additional purchase so you can move up from lvl 30.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

One of the ways to reduce lag, is more RAM. Having said that, I have 2 gig ram and its some improvement but not much. The lag is really down to the servers. Something SOE have stated they are looking to fix.

Since NGE, lag has increased, despite a huge drop in players and now, theres packet loss - where information is going missing between your PC and the server. Disgraceful.

DMUK

Theres alot of quests around on Mos Eisley. If you speak to Nikto he will give you a few 'run to point A, kill something, return' dull quests but they give good XP. Galaxies is a MAJOR grind always has and always will be. Wait til you get to higher levels, when it will take even longer to get your levels up.

Star Wars Galaxies has a totally different take on Jedi. You use a blaster! As mentioned in my 'pay to play' article, you need to be lvl 30 Jedi to get a saber. You then have to make an additional purchase so you can move up from lvl 30.

DMUK

WHAT?! what purchase im a jedi and i got station pass now what?

DMUK

i dont own this game but i'm looking into buying it (yes yes i know nge is the devil but i actually enjoyed playing the game, dont flame me for this plz and thank you), what other purchase do you need to make to get past 30? is it required or is it just suggested?

ok well u get a lightsaber if you do a proffesion quest at about level 26 and it comes with a crystal, although you will die lots, easier using blasters, lightsabers are only there cause there aesthetically pleasing to be seen with a jedi, lol. and if you want fun quests and good xp talk to vourk for the legacy quests, dont be impatient cause it takes time to level up, and belive it or not its actually fun, because a lot of people get to level 90 and then think hmmm what to do now.

not sure why DM keeps saying you need to pay more to get past lvl 30...thats not true. there are more than enough things on the various planets to do outside of wookieland and mustafar; and thats not including JTL stuff.

as you progress up the tre...er, wheel, youll gain profession specific items as well as items used to do quests. the Legacy quests are a big exp giver and you should do them as well. true, you dont get a LS right off the bat, but this is a different type of Jedi world and its best to use the best tool for that time. with no damage mitigation its best to stay with ranged vs melee and melee vs ranged. pvp is a whole other ball of wax, but NPCs can be manipulated.

Archived