Home

Mod Request-Personal Character

Darth Hyukan

'Ello. I'm brand new to this forum, but not to TSL modding... I tried making a few skins, and just couldn't pull it off, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do it for me.

Note that there is NO RUSH whatsoever. Take all the time you need.

File Name: I really don't care, when you're modding and make names like SKIN02 or something, that doesn't matter to me.

Description: Basically all I want is a Robes reskin. The robes should look like Nihilus... Nihilus' mask should be grey, meaning only the parts that are white are grey. I also need the red parts to be a dark, soft green. And if possible, on the back of the cape could someone put this:

Symbol

(without the background) I guess this isn't all that hard but my files got screwed up and I gave up.

Thanks people.

Ok, I think I understand you but I am not sure.

What kind of robe do you want made/reskinned, do you want it to be a custom item, what kinds of attributes do you want it to have? Do you want anything to have "shiny" effects? aka shaders and alpha channel effects.

Or do you just want the default Nihilius skin redone?

I am kinda confused and can't tell if you wanted a normal robe reskinned or Nihilius.

:whacked:

Oh, and

Welcome to Lucas Forums! :wavey:

Yea, I just kinda wanted a reskin of the default Nihilus robes. And if possible could the logo on the back be made shiny? Thanks.

I'd like the robes do be a custom item where I type in a code to get it. The stats would be:

Darth Hyukan's Robes

Required Feats: Jedi Defense

Restricted To: Dark Side

Intelligence: +9

Strength: +5

Wisdom: +7

Darth Hyukan was once Tulak Hord's apprentice when he was Dark Lord of the Sith. Tulak then became insane over his knowledge of the Dark Side, and when he Tulak was vulnerable, Hyukan slew him, sealing his fate as Dark Lord of the Sith. Hyukan was killed 97 years later by Ulic Quel-Droma.

P.S. Thanks for welcoming me :)

Ok, before I start on this you need to know that (so far) the Nihilius model doesn't have any dual-weapon animations (no double bladed weapons or guns, or dual lightsabers, one in each hand), any animations for attacking small creatures (e.g. cannoks, bomas etc.), and it doesn't have (I believe) any knockback animations so when your character gets thrown to the grown by a heavy weapon you will just stand there doing nothing with a red X other your portrait.

If you want me to reskin a master robe instead that would work as well. But its your choice :)

Archived