Home

Save games,and other issue.

Forky666

Heya ) need some help here....got in a bit of a dillema here...here it goes :

So,i've bought KOTOR not so long ago,played it,loved it...wouldnt stop...and i've gotten pretty far i think...got to the point where you meet Darth Malak for the first time,on a ship or some station,cant remember.So,right at that moment i've saved my game,and online i've ordered KOTOR 2,so i've thought to myself,by the time i finish first kotor,second kotor will come...but then a day after,i've had some serious pc issues,which led to format...and i didnt really get to burn my saves on a disc,because the computer froze on a windows start up...i've re-formatted,and my second kotor came =( and i dont really want to start the second one,without finishing the first game,so is there anybody kind enough,that has a save somewhere in between that moment,,,could send it to me please?if you do,please reply and i'll notify you of my email )

Ah,yes...my second issue:

I've reinstalled the game,yes,but now i've been having some problems...for when you go from location,to location,the game starts to skip,horrible frame loss,as if the game almost froze...for that to go smooth again,i have to switch through resolutions back and forth...is there anyway i can resolve that?

Thanks for the help =D

I don't know how to resolce the second issue.

As for the first, many people don't send save files to other people. Do you really want to pay someone elses game? They might - indeed, most likely will - be a completely different class then you were, have different abilities, different feats and weapons, etc. It wouldn't be the same as playing your own game. IMO, you should just bite the bullet and start over.

If you start TSL before you finish KotOR, you won't be anymore lost than the rest of us, really.

O, and by the way:

Welcome to Lucas Forums:)

Second issue: this can be due to a couple of things I've experienced. Kotor2 doesn't like Raedon cards for whatever reason. I've seen fixes or links to them here from time to time; just have a look thru the forums. Or it could also be (depending on your comp) simply an underpower issue. I slogged through both games on a p3 ~750hz, and I just came to accept that certain areas viewed at certain angles would take on a slideshow quality.

Archived