Home

Alien PC For KOTOR2

Deece

Hey folks. This is my first request on this site. I have been looking everywhere for a mod that can let you be some alien other than a Twi'lek. Furthermore I'm sick of all the Twi'lek Character that are made being able to only were the assassin uniform. Is there some reason for that?

Ok here's what I'd like to see someone make....please.

I would like a mod were I could play as an Aqualarish, Quarren, Gran, Trandoshan or Rodian. They would have to be fully customizable too. (ie able to were any outfit use sabers and what not)

If this is not possible then can someone please make a Twi'lek chick that CAN wear Jedi robes and not just the assassin outfit. Thank you.

I had started working on something to this nature as an expansion to the [TSL]Holowan Plugin. However many of the aliens you mentioned have only one appearance available to them. In addition in order to have the bodys wear other outfits would require a variety of different models for bodies that are seperate from the heads with lots of different skins made for the different armor types.

Now to resolve the Twilek assassin outfit problem you could get the [TSL]Holowan Plugin as all Twilek's Male & Female are able to wear the full gambit of armors and robes without problems. I'll admit that there are a few of the Twilek appearances for females that do use the Assassins outfit as the base clothes & underwear model but beyond that they use regular robes & armor for the rest.

Also in the [TSL]Holowan Plugin there are Iridonian/Zabrak(AKA-Bao-Dur) appearances and various Sith Assasin and the Ubese appearance heads.

I highly recomend Checking it out as it might sate your thirst for now.

@Liit Orda -- I believe your thinking of the Trandoshans. There are multiple rodian textures as well as a couple of aqualish ones. The Quarren has only 1 texture as well as the Gran and the Gand.

However I will try to take the time to finish up the Plugin expansion that has these races as playable characters. There will be some drawbacks though.

I've never been good with time estimates especially at this time of the year when I get 2-3 hrs of awake time at home in the evening during this season. That includes time needed for dinner and preparing for the next days work. With that said I'll try to unearth a part of the incomplete project and over the next week and try to start tackling it but I won't release the project untill after Christmas most likely once again due to time constraints.

I was under the assumption the Rodian models and skins in the game didnt have a head and a body model, Same goes for Grans, Trandoshians, Duros, Some male Twi'Leks, :eyeraise:

So unless you open up the rodian.mdl and cut off the head verticies then save it as PMXXX it will be impossible for you to get all of the special body armors on that character. =/

I was under the assumption the Rodian models and skins in the game didnt have a head and a body model, Same goes for Grans, Trandoshians, Duros, Some male Twi'Leks, :eyeraise:

So unless you open up the rodian.mdl and cut off the head verticies then save it as PMXXX it will be impossible for you to get all of the special body armors on that character. =/

With the exception of the Twi'leks they don't have seperate head & body models however there are some workarounds. Also with the right help we can make the bodies look bulkier as if wearing armor by changing vert cords doing this is one of the many things I had been doing. Add to that help by some unnamed texture editing guru's and there is some feasibility. With all of the recent headway with animations and models even some of these hurdles might have some relief. This is one of many reasons that I refuse to rush on something like this as more than any of my other mods this is going to require some serious detail work.

Archived