Home

Defeating The Sith Lords - May Encounter Spoilers

The Doctor

For Sion: Fight him for several seconds, then run around a foundation and heal myself and continue fighting. After several tries, he was defeated.

For Kreia: Just like with Malak, only slightly easier: Fight her, run away from her, heal myself then come back to fight her. After 30 minutes, she was dead.

For Nilhus: ... He was dead before I started.

Sion: My favourite way of playing TSL was to go Consular to Sith Lord/Jedi Master. I pumped up my wisdom, and just hit him with insanity. He stands there twitching, and I smack away at my leisure.

Kreia: If I went light side and couldn't just force crush her over and over (and over and over...etc), this was about the only time in the game where I really needed a couple of all those dozens of verpine shields cluttering up Trayus Academy. Kreia of course reverts to an all-Death Field attack when you get her down to a certain life level, then I whack away with force storm or anything that's a lot stronger than the field (pretty much anything). Pause/shield/life support pack as needed. When the lightsabers appear, I flee to the two little nooks at 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock to get the last random junk of the game, and attack the lightsabers one at a time. Then I go kill Kreia for the seriously disappointing lame-a$$ ending.

Nihilus: Just whack him like everything else on the ravager. Seriously, Colonel Tobin put up more of a fight.

Archived