Home

O Gaming has Q&A

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

O Gaming has just had, what must be the dullest Q&A I have ever come across in my life with Galaxies producer Julio Torres.

Nothing new is revealed and there seems to be no real direction for the Q&A.

Enjoy!

DMUK

I love the idea. Everybody should be a Jedi, it's just they have to unlock their potential through hard work and dicipline...

But in the meantime they have 30+ professions to choose from until they do. And they can mix and match different skillsets from each of those professions. And eventually, when they've gone through numerous quests and grinds, they could become a Jedi! And since that's the alpha class, end game which would keep everyone playing, you could have Bounty Hunters hunt them at any time!

Man that would be an awesome game! It might have its problems, but I'm sure they could work it out and maybe narrow down the professions as long as they keep the skillset and the PvP action! That would rule!

Oh well. It'll never happen. And if it did happen, they'd probably wait 2 years and then scrap the whole thing for a kindergarten interface for non-gamers and only give a a week's notice in doing so, which in turn would cause a disasterous drop in player subscriptions leading to total Customer Relation anarchy and completely degrade the reputation of SEO.

So....

...heeey... wait-a-sec...

Archived