Home

When do i get a Lightsaber? [possible spoiler]

DotCong

When do i get it? I got to the part where you find out you have to make it. Where are all the parts? I have the part that Chodo gave me, and i have some sort of lens that i found but i think its and upgrade lens or something. Where do i find the rest of the parts?

Thanks

DC

You get Part #1 from Chodo. You will get Parts 2 and 3 on the next planet that you visit after Telos. I recommend Nar Shaddaa next for several reasons:

1) You get the parts fairly quickly (Intergalactic Reunification and Vogga's Hoard). You can get them before you do anything else if you choose.

2) You get either Mira or Hanharr, G0-T0, and rest of the pieces that you need for HK-47, so you fill up your party by going there 2nd.

3) The devs discreetly guide you there anyway.

There is also an HK part that is "interesting" to say the least, it is supposed to help enhance HK's personality.

I heard about that as well. They say that it can get HK to tell you about the KOTOR 1 crew and mock them.

I heard that it was on Nar Shadaa, but I couldn't find it. Any ideas where could it be?

There is also an HK part that is "interesting" to say the least, it is supposed to help enhance HK's personality.
You only get it if you help the female Rodian merchant and only after you've completed Dantooine and Onderon. It's pretty funny stuff. It think it's called "HK Pacification Protocol" or something like that.

O.o

I got that paticular Item on Dantooine, right after I left Telos O.o When you go towards the Matale Grounds, instead of going right towards the door, go left. There should be a merchant in the corner.

If not, go through the plot until you get to the point where you have to fix up the base and such. Go outside and around towards the sealed door and you should see a Rodihan (sp?) Merchant.

You can buy it there.

I could be mistaken, however.

O.o

I got that paticular Item on Dantooine, right after I left Telos O.o When you go towards the Matale Grounds, instead of going right towards the door, go left. There should be a merchant in the corner.

If not, go through the plot until you get to the point where you have to fix up the base and such. Go outside and around towards the sealed door and you should see a Rodihan (sp?) Merchant.

You can buy it there.

I could be mistaken, however.

If you're referring to the pacification package, you are indeed mistaken. He sells the same part that the guy on Nar Shaddaa does. Only the Rodian on Nar Shaddaa sells the special item (it's part of the "reward" for finishing the quest that she gives you).

Ok, ive got my lightsaber, and two purple lightsabers that i got from the Tomb on Korriban, ive also got an orange crystal that i would like to put in my double-bladed lightsaber, but i cant figure out how to change the crystals. I must be blind cause i dont see the option anywhere. Please help.

Thanks

DC

Well, if you ever changed color crystals in KotOR, then it's the exact same thing: you take the color crystal out of one saber and put it into another. The only aside is that you need to have one more color crystal than you do lightsaber (i.e. 4 color crystals and 3 lightsabers, or 5 and 4, etc).

Ok, i have 3 lightsabers, each lightsaber has a crystal in it, and i have an extra crystal. I go to the work bench thing, then go to upgrade, then click the lightsaber i want to put the crystal in, and i dont have the option. Am i doing something wrong? I havent swapped crystals in KOTOR1 in ages and cant even remember how. Any more help is appreciated.

Thanks

DC

Archived