Home

How the Clone Wars SHOULD have been done...

Seriphyn

Well, I want blood and organs spilt from wounds and the CIS to do terrorist incidents on innocent Republic citizens (GO ADULT), but the kiddiness of Star Wars denies me. Heck, at least Star Trek had the violence involved with the Jem Haddar (SIC?!)They damn well do a 11/9 to San Francisco and are not afraid of ruining people's organ card status.

For a film where a 9 FT tall SBD has a eunich's voice, would it have been too much to ask for EMP grenades? I mean, kiddy? No 10+ year old could not have been embarrased watching episode 3's emperor.

Hmm, I thought the EMP grenades looked cool with the clones, I personally miss them, and thought they looked absolutely ridiculous with the gungans. Guess it just shows you how diffrent peoples opinons can be.

Anyway, I completely agree about the whole way to tell units apart, this is especially true for the heavy weapons unit, who (in the case of the empire and rebublic) should look just like the normal soldier in my opinion, but with extra ammo, shoulder patches, the cool anteane thing the ARC trooper had in BF1, just little extra stuff like that. They don't need entirely diffrent uniforms, but they don't need to look exactly the same either.

Micahc, ever watched the animations for Halo 2? Too much attention to detail. Sadly, the weapons spawn out of nowhere, but it's cool to see that they do the same motion IN FIRST PERSON AS THEY DO IN 3RD PERSON! *Hint*

Actually I would rather have to much detail than the same reloading animation for every flipping trooper. And if the guns spawn out of nowhere that's ok because weapons don't spawn in this game whatsoever.

Yeah, the highlight of co-op is to watch your partner do things like reload or swing weapons in melee and realise that in 3rd person, they are copying the same animations in first person, rather than in battlefront they all do the same animation, but in FPV the dots are the only guide that you're not falling or rolling.

Archived