Home

remote

jinger

remote doesn't really get that ability to heal droids, does he? i was thinking i never actually saw him using it so i checked, and found nothing, then i checked the peragus healer drones, and found nothing :) now here somethings wrong, i just wanted to know if this's already taken care of. as i see it, it's no feature, no spell… must be hardcoded or something - or a script hidden whoknowswhere -_- please help! :)

remote doesn't really get that ability to heal droids, does he? i was thinking i never actually saw him using it so i checked, and found nothing, then i checked the peragus healer drones, and found nothing :) now here somethings wrong, i just wanted to know if this's already taken care of. as i see it, it's no feature, no spell… must be hardcoded or something - or a script hidden

This is handled in the generic creature combat AI. There's a few specific AI settings which lets you designate a creature as a healer. Then they'll just tag along and heal any allies who get injured. It's no spell or feat, but a script which shoots a beam and applies a healing effect.

found'em :) k_inc_generic.nss

so it's just an AI style change for Remote, but when? i checked baorem2.dlg (003EBO_dlg.erf), when he's supposed to gain the "ability", and there's no script there, none that could perform that ai style change (SetNPCAIStyle)

Archived