Home

Question about "Override"

TheOneMan

[Mod's, if this is the wrong forum, please move it T^T I'm running off two hours sleep here, so things are tending to blurr together and not make a whole lot of sense]

With that out of the way, I apologize for the n00bish question, but...

KotOR II you can have sub-folders in the Override. Here's my question:

Does the same apply to Knights I?

I know people don't recommend it, but I'm a pack-rat [i keep Read Me's, so I know what Files I have, if listed] and I'm pretty good at keeping track of things. So um...Sub-Folders in Override for Knights I?

Please tell me you can << I've got a lot of Mod's I'd like to add in and it'd be a lot of help if this question could be answered T^T

[Mod's, if this is the wrong forum, please move it T^T I'm running off two hours sleep here, so things are tending to blurr together and not make a whole lot of sense]

With that out of the way, I apologize for the n00bish question, but...

KotOR II you can have sub-folders in the Override. Here's my question:

Does the same apply to Knights I?

I know people don't recommend it, but I'm a pack-rat [i keep Read Me's, so I know what Files I have, if listed] and I'm pretty good at keeping track of things. So um...Sub-Folders in Override for Knights I?

Please tell me you can << I've got a lot of Mod's I'd like to add in and it'd be a lot of help if this question could be answered T^T

no, it doesnt apply for knights 1. When you mean sub folders, that means a mod folder in the overide folder correct? Then my awnser is still the same

K1 does not support subfolders in Override, K2 does, However you need to be carefull and make sure that there are no conflicts.

2da's are the most common files to coflict with each other if the mods uses TSLpatcher then you don't need to worry about the 2da's but you will still have to double check the other files.

If your an organization freak ;) though , I doubt you'll have to many problems. I think subfolders in K2 override is great, it makes it much much easyer to keep track of the mods I have installed.

K1 does not support subfolders in Override, K2 does, However you need to be carefull and make sure that there are no conflicts.

2da's are the most common files to coflict with each other if the mods uses TSLpatcher then you don't need to worry about the 2da's but you will still have to double check the other files.

If your an organization freak ;) though , I doubt you'll have to many problems. I think subfolders in K2 override is great, it makes it much much easyer to keep track of the mods I have installed.

awh...T^T

Alright, thanks a whole bunch ^-^

Last question, can you explain why Knights I doesn't support sub-folders?

Archived