Home

Star Forge mdl file

mjpb3

Hi all :)

I am making some new robes for K1 using the Star Forge robes as a base and so far I'm doing fine, but I can't figure out what mdl/mdx files I need to use for a male character.

I made the robes and put them on my female character just fine, after hex editing pfbjl.mdl - switching it to pfbil

Well, the robes show up just fine on her, with the game treating them like regular master jedi robes, but my fella won't wear them right

I tried hex editing pmbjs - switching it to pmbis, but this isn't working

I open the game and he's wearing regular jedi robes, but with the texture of my new robes superimposed over them...

Can someone help?

I am making some new robes for K1 using the Star Forge robes as a base and so far I'm doing fine, but I can't figure out what mdl/mdx files I need to use for a male character.

I made the robes and put them on my female character just fine, after hex editing pfbjl.mdl - switching it to pfbil

Well, the robes show up just fine on her, with the game treating them like regular master jedi robes, but my fella won't wear them right

Have you edited the models for all three body sizes? In KotOR1 the base classes have different models for all clothes due to different body sizes....

Soldier: pmbjl / pfbjl

Scout: pmbjm / pfbjm

Scoundrel: pmbjs / pfbjs

The different sized models use the same texure though, which could result in the problem you have with the texture but not the model being replaced.

Archived