Home

party trouble

Aenon Jurtis

i've played the game several times and have had trouble opening up new dialogue options and gaining influence like with madalore his only dialogue options are i want to ask you something and what is you view on the republic something like that and i can't get further. also i've never experianced the atton and T3 arguement over the locked navicomputer. and the dialogue options continue with the whole party but my biggest problems are with Viseas(spelling?) and Mandelore. i guess my probelm is when to talk to them adn what to say. because i've tried speaking almost constantly and nothign changes. thanks.

With most of the NPCs, you can't gain enough influence by talking to them. You have to do something they approve of while they watch. Unfortunately, there are not influence opportunities throughout the game to allow you to gain full influence with all your party members.

But it's not like you're missing much. Mandalore and Visas have a very small amount of dialogue.

As for the Atton/T3 argument, I'm not quite sure what you mean. There's a scene with HK and T3 talking about the navicomputer, but nothing else.

Archived