Home

malak/nihilus video

DarthRevan2102

Hmm... I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but if you have- I think it is a "bink" player- you can go into your movies folder in the game files and just double-click on the movie. Then you could just watch some of the movies.

If you are just talking about watching animations in-game, not the special movies, then you would need to warp somewhere. Or, just simply play the games and get too them, it shouldn't take too long in either one to see a cutscene of Nihilus or Sion.

BTW, I'm guessing you haven't beaten KotOR or TSL yet? Or are you asking something totally different?

To be honest, the animations aren't all that spectacular. Many of them are the same animations that every other character has just played faster because they have a different movement speed assigned to them.

...and they perform almost all of their actions single-handed rather than with two hands.

What I've been doing is loading the .mdl and the .mdx of characters like HK-47 for instance into 3ds Max, and then watching all the animations that way. Furthermore, I've also rendered the animations as one giant .avi/.mov file, even though they are HUGE and they take FOREVER!!! Something like a gig... But we all have HD space, don't we?

Archived