Home

Lightsabres - force sensitive themselves ?

nova_wolf

The different colours. Is it possibly that the crystals and gems used are of some significant force sensitivty themselves....

Evidence to coroborate it :

In Empire Strikes Back, Luke's sabre is bluish. He isnt very strong in the force.

In Return of the Jedi, it's bright green, and he is a full Jedi.

Does a sabre naturally look white/blue, and then stregnthen in colour as the user strengthens in the Force. And depending upon which path they take, it goes blue, the green, or dark side goes orangey, then red.

Interesting idea, no ?

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke's new saber was green because it was a completeley different one. His blue one was attatched to his hand on Bespin.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Vark111

...which ended up in the Emperor's Mount Tantiss fortress, to be cloned at a later date by Joruus C'Boath.

------------------

It takes all kinds... The question is, what is 'it'?

Luke second saber was Green because it contrasted better to the Tanish sand then a blue blade would

Red blades are synoimous with Evil

There is no "special" reason for the colors... it is what ever looks good.

Niether is the type of saber they use. Samuel L Jackson got his saber from a Prop guy with a box full of sabers and the prop guy said "pick one"

Oh wait.. i have brown shoes becasue i am less skilled at checkers then people with white shoes :rollseyes:

The sabre color changes only if the crystal is changed or if a new sabre is built. Usually, padawans have blue, knights green, and masters whatever the hell color they want biggrin.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Keyan uses green saber. Yet he's gay. Why doesn't he use pink saber? How can that be? This is truely an ENIGMA

------------------

You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited January 11, 2001).]

That saber colour thing isn't important, the SW movies are full of illogical stuff, for instance the storie happens a long time ago in a galaxie far far away and yet there are humans (in identity cards of SW characters I saw: "race: human"). There is also the fact that they destroyed the death star without worrying about the enormous quantity of prisoners and innocent workers that were eventually working on rapairing the death star.

it's all illogical but hey, what are you gonna do about it?

Guest Coffeebean_uk

It is an interesting idea. But it would have to be some biological not geological lense to sense the force in the user.

------------------

Lestes constase mit column cantes.

Dont know what it means but it sounds good!

Archived