Home

Oh noes! My hard drive had to be dumped!

Clone L68362

Hmm...everything works fine, but when I go to get the saber it doesn't show up. I have cheats enabled, the color file in my Override, I'm a Jedi, everything is fine except suddenly the cheat doesn't work. I tried a blue lightsaber (giveitem g_w_lghtsbr01, then g_w_lghtsbr07 for HotG) and it worked. What's the deal?

Woot! Thanks Mono. It looks great, like...like nothing I've ever seen...it's awesome...it's...it's incredible...

Ok, anyway, afterward I changed yellow a bit to make it more...yellow...and red to make it more...red. Thanks for helpin me out guys. Now I need to figure out how to make this orange go with a new color crystal.

Clone L68362,

Nice try bumping with all those deleted posts, I restored them for posterity.

This deleting your posts and then reposting is "bumping" plain and simple.. you know the rules so stop it! (Strike 1, 2, 3, and 4)

You scare away people who would help you with this kind of impatience. You have been linked to all the tutorials and tools you will need, there is nothing further we can do. If you want PhotoShop Tutorials I might suggest you Google it. Either way it will take time for you to learn the program, time you spent here waiting for some sort of 'miracle' answer from one of us.

Since this is no longer a Mod Request thread and serves no purpose anymore as all the help you need you have been given above, I'm closing it, please do not make another thread like this one here.

Mod Requests only in this forum.

RH

Archived