Home

bored bored bored...

Andromeda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it didn't open until you'd left tongue.gif so you wouldn't have been able to visit me anyhow.

it's doing pretty good. i rarely ACTUALLY work, i'm usually just there. this one girl that works there is great. we sneak back into the office and put all the counting crows (all five of them) cds in the cd player when no one is paying attention.

for some reason he thinks he's got to be there ALL the time, so he's dead tired after....however long it's been. A few of the girls (mostly girls work there...?) could probably take care of the place without him there...heck i'm there everyday regardless if i'm working or not and *I* could take care of things.

probably, but it's always nice to have the manager there if a problem arises. i worked in a store once where the boss was never there and it sucked.

anyway, i've gotta really get some studying done, talk to you guys later, thanks for keeping me company smile.gif bye!!

*waves*

Do those poor guys (the ones responsible for the Rise of Nute) realise that putting a Neimoidian in charge of anything is a recipe for disaster?

And dammit, I missed Rommie! mad.gif

large_pic3.jpg

cool.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived