Home

Would you Recomend the game?

THrawn((9

WOuld YOu Recommend this Game?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WOuld YOu Recommend this Game?

• Yes, it's Awesome!
    • it's ok but i think it would be a waste of money to buy it.
    • No the game is dreadful don't buy it.

Ok, heres the deal i've recently been offered the chance to buy an Vetran Account from a Friend,(i wasn't allowed to play as it requires the payment). but i've said no because lately i''ve been hearing some bad things about the way the game is going so i'd like to know would if it would be worth me buying from him?

the changes were just that..changes. some hated them. some loved them. and some fell in between the love and hate part. I like some of hte changes...i dislike (a few emensly) some...and in a "dont really care about that" for others. It is an alteration of how the game was played in the past. If you dont have that under your belt, then this will be all you know and it doesnt matter how much the nestolgia of the past lingers for those who bash it...its no longer that game.

to use your signiture: the game is great when you want and bad when you dont. its really that simple.

[insert a discussion of current bugs..most of which i ahve yet to run into]

overall, the changes have been pretty fantastic in overall gameplay. but its not all rosey....im still a little on the melodramatic side for the crafting game...which, sadly, is in the trunk.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The 10 day trial doesnt give you an idea of what the game is like. Once you hit the higher levels 30+ theres nothing else to do. Before NGE, you could craft etc or even have some cool pvp but now.....well....the reviews say it all

DMUK

I tried it, never tried the older version. The game feels like it's trying to be a FPS but fails baddly. The only excitement is the music and hoping you don't get killed before the enemy reaches you. I'm going to stick with star wars battlefront II for my starwars FPS. The game feels overly simplified that it gets borring pretty quickly to people who play other MMOs.

I'd avoid playing more than the trial.

The 10 day trial doesnt give you an idea of what the game is like. Once you hit the higher levels 30+ theres nothing else to do. Before NGE, you could craft etc or even have some cool pvp but now.....well....the reviews say it all

DMUK

Reviews are nothing more than people's opinions, so you can take a review for what it's worth.

I would do as Darth Marc suggested and try the trial. It shows what the gameplay is like and familiarizes you with the controls and the interface, as well as the combat mechanics. So, regardless of what some say, the trial does give you some insight into what you can expect.

Archived