Home

More on American Humor

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

I am sorry about calling milkshake gay. I was a bit of a joke here. Let me explain - first i would like to say i have no problem with gay people, i have a gay friend and that was really what started it milkshake told his parents that this friend of mine was gay and his parents thought that he was trying to introduce them to the fact that he was gay. We all now wind-up milkshake that we think he is gay and i am sorry that you guys being american dont understand all of british humor.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Yes, G, that it was...

Perhaps it is being left open as an invitation for commentary. In that case, I do have a word or two to say on the matter.

Look...you group of whoever, living under whatever rock in England, it is time to get the point. This is a lively, enjoyable forum that everyone can enjoy...until you start with this retarded 'pick on Milky' horsesh*t. Once you've proven to the whole forum that you are an addled schoolboy high on paint fumes, you can't very well go back and say, 'It's okay...I'll play nice now.' We are too smart to fall for that, especially when you try to say that we simply don't 'get' the gist of your humor.

We understand British humor. rolleyes.gif This crap we're seeing simply isn't funny.

I should point out that the problem here isn't Anglo-American. There are undisciplined little crack babies running loose in the United States as well. The problem is worldwide, with village idiots everywhere now free to post their drivel in the conversations of otherwise intelligent and smooth-running forums.

So. Lay off the 'gay Milky' twaddle or go find a less mature forum to bother with it. Thank you for listening. smile.gif

Archived