Home

Question about MI storyline

goide

Hi there,

I have a question about a part of the storyline.

In CMI we learn that LeChuck beat Marley and his crew to the Big Whoop treasure and claimed it for himself, whilst Marley and his crew split the map into four.

If LeChuck already made it there, and thus knew where the treasure was (i.e. not needing the map), why then did he have to go and kill the 4 crew members? Was it about the map? And if it was because they "knew too much", what was it that they knew that was so dangerous to LeChuck that he had to kill them?

Weeeell... I dunno.

First! Whenever I am in the same sticky mess as LeChuck I always go kill

the guys with the map, simply because more evil and awesome pirates will surely try to find the trri'shure.

Second! No pirate can be dangerous to LeChuck, he is to mighty. Well, maby Chuck Norris could take him on.. ))SMUCK(( Roundhouse kick to the ghost-face! But Chuck is a Texas-Ranger and not a pirate.

Riiiiiiiight...

Well, in answer to your question, I have no idea why he killed them off. If indeed we were to take everything told to us in CMI as fact, that means Big Whoop is on Monkey Island, and as we learned in SOMI, Guybrush managed to get there with nothing more than a ship, some mutinous crew an a recipe for, what seems to be, a decent gumbo, but there you go.

Archived